Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Jan 15th 2013 new

Here's a clip from the movie "Wag the Dog" sometimes Hollywood gives us an inside view of the media technology available. They can insert backgrounds that don't exist, making it appear that 'the actor or actress' is in any given location while in reality it is filmed in the studio. It is known as a faked reality. The ill consequences for the general public is when we believe an actual event took place but in reality it never did.

www.youtube.com

Jan 15th 2013 new

(Quote) John-711000 said: Here's a clip from the movie "Wag the Dog" sometimes Hollywood gives us an inside vi...
(Quote) John-711000 said:

Here's a clip from the movie "Wag the Dog" sometimes Hollywood gives us an inside view of the media technology available. They can insert backgrounds that don't exist, making it appear that 'the actor or actress' is in any given location while in reality it is filmed in the studio. It is known as a faked reality. The ill consequences for the general public is when we believe an actual event took place but in reality it never did.

www.youtube.com

--hide--

John,

Come clean with this. Are you suggesting that this shooting didn't occur? I mean, come out and say it if that's what you are suggesting. To throw out ideas and hide behind a "maybe" or a "what if" is irresponsible.

Oliver Stone makes a movie called "JFK" that's filled with half-truths, innuendo, and flat-out lies, and an illiterate American public walks out of the movie theatre believing Kennedy was killed as part of a government conspiracy.

Come out with your assertion and your evidence to back it up.

(Imagine being the parent who has had to bury a child and who then came across these comments.)

Jan 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Steven-706921 said: Well, I give to the Little Sisters of the Poor. Here is their website, if anyone here w...
(Quote) Steven-706921 said:

Well, I give to the Little Sisters of the Poor. Here is their website, if anyone here would like to give that that fine group of sisters.

www.littlesistersofthepoorcincinnati.org

--hide--
The Little Sisters cared for my great uncle at their Jean Jugan Residence in Washington, DC. He died of cancer shortly after his golden jubilee as a Carmelite Friar. They are a favorite of mine for that reason.

Jan 16th 2013 new

(Quote) William-607613 said: John,Come clean with this. Are you suggesting that this shooting didn't...
(Quote) William-607613 said:

John,

Come clean with this. Are you suggesting that this shooting didn't occur? I mean, come out and say it if that's what you are suggesting. To throw out ideas and hide behind a "maybe" or a "what if" is irresponsible.

Oliver Stone makes a movie called "JFK" that's filled with half-truths, innuendo, and flat-out lies, and an illiterate American public walks out of the movie theatre believing Kennedy was killed as part of a government conspiracy.

Come out with your assertion and your evidence to back it up.

(Imagine being the parent who has had to bury a child and who then came across these comments.)

--hide--

One simple question William...Does God run the media?

Jan 16th 2013 new

Another question (my apologies if this was previously posted) what was the motive? Did Lanza 'murder' those children because he was upset with the amont of children being murdered daily through abortions? or was he on medication?

Was it not at one time a requirement of the investigating officers to establish a motive after a crime? or are we supposed to accept that he was just a 'lone nut' ? If it was medication then did that strange medical examiner provide the public with what kind of medication it was or if 'Lanza' took too much?

Jan 16th 2013 new

(Quote) John-711000 said: One simple question William...Does God run the media?
(Quote) John-711000 said:

--hide--

Whatever, John.

Rock on.

Jan 16th 2013 new

(Quote) William-607613 said: (Quote) John-711000 said: One simple question William....

Quote:
John-711000 said:

Whatever, John.

Rock on.

--hide--
William do you think that the Chicago crime machine that is running the Country currently is not capable of such evil.Or that the media are not evil people bent on the destruction of all that is good and just?

Jan 17th 2013 new

(Quote) William-607613 said: Whatever, John.Rock on.

Whatever, John.

Rock on.

--hide--

William, don't we have a moral obligation as Catholics to speak out against lies? I've been researching the SH incident on and off. I am not the best at noticing everthing, every time someone creates another YT video something else emerges.

I first heard about false witnessses in our televised news casts years ago. I remember reading how employees in the media would call a family member and ask them to meet them where they were broadcasting on the street. The family member was told in advance what to say and how to react in order to shape public opinion for political reasons of course.

So I've been looking at many videos which took clips from CNN and other major news outlets. The YT uploaders then would point out anomiles and contridictions, which no one can deny that there are many. I'm also leaning more heavily on SH being a media creation.

Here's another video I came across, according to this blogger Victoria Sotto who was allegedly murdered at SH was also the young woman on a cell phone awaiting news if her child was killed. Look at the 20:14 mark for her.

www.youtube.com

I'd like to hear your opinion on this William.

Jan 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: William do you think that the Chicago crime machine that is running the Country currently is not ...
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

William do you think that the Chicago crime machine that is running the Country currently is not capable of such evil.Or that the media are not evil people bent on the destruction of all that is good and just?

--hide--

Bernard,

If you really believe that this is the act of "the Chicago crime machine," then why are you still in this country? How could you justify living here?

You're 54 years old and you're going to get on a website and push this crap? (Sorry, ladies.) I suppose we never landed on the moon, JFK was killed by the CIA, the attack on 9/11 was done by the government, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

Pick up a book or something, Bernard. Learn a new language. Take piano lessons. Just do yourself a favor and get off the internet.

Jan 17th 2013 new

(Quote) William-607613 said: Bernard,If you really believe that this is the act of "the Chicago crime m...

Bernard,

If you really believe that this is the act of "the Chicago crime machine," then why are you still in this country? How could you justify living here?

You're 54 years old and you're going to get on a website and push this crap? (Sorry, ladies.) I suppose we never landed on the moon, JFK was killed by the CIA, the attack on 9/11 was done by the government, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

Pick up a book or something, Bernard. Learn a new language. Take piano lessons. Just do yourself a favor and get off the internet.

--hide--

Everyone has to admit that this horrible act has been manipulated by the political machine now in place in Washington.

That is certainly something that must be admitted...and the tactics used are as old as the origins of Fascism itself, and that is the use of children as political pawns. It is the first recourse of the Political Scoundral, of which Obama is a five-star example.

www.jillstanek.com

Posts 61 - 70 of 87