Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

This is a link to an article I wrote about the use of emoticons on dating sites. Ignitum Today is a cool new Catholic website - check it out - I hope you like!

www.ignitumtoday.com

blessings from Ryan

Jan 16th 2013 new
Thanks for sharing Ryan, you now have me thinking!
Jan 17th 2013 new

I have several online friends that write for Ignitium Today. They have some good stuff!! I saw this article and loved it :)

Jan 17th 2013 new
I really like that article John. St. Therese is an awesome friend.
Jan 17th 2013 new

Thanks for sharing Ryan. I had a similar experience recently. However, it was not a daisy but, it did encourage me to stop out in faith and join CM. Something I never would have done otherwise.

Jan 17th 2013 new

Thanks all for the comments! Whenever you bring prayer, a flower, and St. Therese together = a wild combo – anything can happen!

Jan 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Ryan-672439 said: This is a link to an article I wrote about the use of emoticons on dating sites. Ignitum Today is ...
(Quote) Ryan-672439 said:

This is a link to an article I wrote about the use of emoticons on dating sites. Ignitum Today is a cool new Catholic website - check it out - I hope you like!

www.ignitumtoday.com

blessings from Ryan

--hide--

That was a great story Ryan....kudos to you sir!

Posts 1 - 7 of 7