Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Potluck Dinner in PA take two

Jan 15th 2013 new

Before I have to leave CM for good I said I would host this potluck dinner so let's try this again.

When: Saturday March 16, 2013

Where: My place

So let's get together for the three F's....good Food, Faith and Friends.

Who is in???? wave clap hyper wave

Jan 15th 2013 new

I've never been to PA so its on my list to cross off. Hmmm... might have to go now that I have a reason!

Jan 15th 2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Before I have to leave CM for good I said I would host this potluck dinner so let's try t...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Before I have to leave CM for good I said I would host this potluck dinner so let's try this again.

Who is in????

--hide--

Oh Sounds like fun .. Will this be a St. Patrick's day theme ? Corned beef and cabbage and the Irish Jig ? scratchchin

Jan 15th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Before I have to leave CM for good I said I would host this potluck dinner so let's try this again.

Who is in????

--hide--

I will think of you, that is the day of my Bon Jovi concert....lol
Jan 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Susie-550311 said: I've never been to PA so its on my list to cross off. Hmmm... might have to go now that I hav...
(Quote) Susie-550311 said:

I've never been to PA so its on my list to cross off. Hmmm... might have to go now that I have a reason!

--hide--
Oh yes please join us Susie. It would be so nice to meet you. wave clap clap clap

Jan 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: Oh Sounds like fun .. Will this be a St. Patrick's day theme ? Corned beef and c...
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said:

Oh Sounds like fun .. Will this be a St. Patrick's day theme ? Corned beef and cabbage and the Irish Jig ?

--hide--
Well sort of. Where it is a Potluck it will be whatever we end up putting together but in honor of St. Patrick I will make my Irish shepherds pie. Woo hoo!!!

Jan 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I will think of you, that is the day of my Bon Jovi concert....lol
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

I will think of you, that is the day of my Bon Jovi concert....lol
--hide--
Hmmm, scratchchinPotluck dinner or Bon Jovi Concert??? scratchchin
Yeah I think I would be at the concert too. wink laughing laughing laughing We will raise a drink to you while your rocking out to...
www.youtube.com

Jan 16th 2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Hmmm, Potluck dinner or Bon Jovi Concert??? Yeah I think I would be at the concert too. W...

Hmmm, Potluck dinner or Bon Jovi Concert???
Yeah I think I would be at the concert too. We will raise a drink to you while your rocking out to...
www.youtube.com

--hide--

Have you seen Bon Jovi lately? Half of them need walkers to get around. It's a shame, too! I remember when I met them in Wildwood back in '82, 2 years before they released their first album.

theheart

Jan 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: Have you seen Bon Jovi lately? Half of them need walkers to get around. It's a ...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

Have you seen Bon Jovi lately? Half of them need walkers to get around. It's a shame, too! I remember when I met them in Wildwood back in '82, 2 years before they released their first album.

--hide--
That's OK Jon Bon Jovi still looks pretty good to me. lovestruck! Blinded by love faint

Jan 16th 2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: That's OK Jon Bon Jovi still looks pretty good to me.

That's OK Jon Bon Jovi still looks pretty good to me.

--hide--

Of course he does... to you! You're the exact same age. tongue

theheart

Posts 1 - 10 of 65