Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

wave Linda has banned as the first to receive in the room a Cheers! balloon Happy Birthday! let the party begin..... wink

01/15/2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Linda has banned as the first to receive in the room a let the party begin.....
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

Linda has banned as the first to receive in the room a let the party begin.....

--hide--
******NOTE ON DOOR....GO TO THE OTHER BAN THREAD THAT WAS STARTED AND HOUR BEFORE THIS ONE******

We'll come back to this one when we close out the other one.

Genies is banned for not seeing the other ban thread. wink laughing laughing hug

01/16/2013 new
Linda is banned for stealing the "note on door" schtick from Mary Ellen's Pub.
01/16/2013 new
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Linda is banned for stealing the "note on door" schtick from Mary Ellen's Pub.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Linda is banned for stealing the "note on door" schtick from Mary Ellen's Pub.
--hide--

Zoom is banned for accusations--not allowed here--and I believe I am banned because I didn't see this ban thread because it didn't have a number on it...so, take a breath, Meg--I started another. Whoops.

boggled
01/16/2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Zoom is banned for accusations--not allowed here--and I believe I am banned because I didn't s...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Zoom is banned for accusations--not allowed here--and I believe I am banned because I didn't see this ban thread because it didn't have a number on it...so, take a breath, Meg--I started another. Whoops.

--hide--

Meg is banned for confusing me with her other ban thread

01/17/2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: Meg is banned for confusing me with her other ban thread
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

Meg is banned for confusing me with her other ban thread

--hide--
Melissa is banned for acting like being confused is something new to her. rolling eyes : laughing hug raspberry:

01/17/2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Melissa is banned for acting like being confused is something new to her. : raspberry:
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Melissa is banned for acting like being confused is something new to her. : raspberry:

--hide--

Linda is banned for taking nearly 4 hours to ban Melissa. tongue

01/17/2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Linda is banned for taking nearly 4 hours to ban Melissa.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

Linda is banned for taking nearly 4 hours to ban Melissa.

--hide--
Zoom is banned for not realizing Linda may have busy. wink faint heartbeat hug

01/17/2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Zoom is banned for not realizing Linda may have busy.
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Zoom is banned for not realizing Linda may have busy.

--hide--

Linda is banned for not having her priorities in order. wink laughing laughing laughing duck

And now I ban myself to bed. Good night. wave

01/17/2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Linda is banned for not having her priorities in order. And now I ban myse...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

Linda is banned for not having her priorities in order.

And now I ban myself to bed. Good night.

--hide--

Zoom is banned for banning himself . . . like we never heard that one before laughing (I need to be more creative with this!)

Posts 1 - 10 of 200