Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Catholic Bucket List

Jan 16th 2013 new

I came across this article www.austincnm.com and the idea of a Catholic Bucket List.

I'd like to visit Assisi - St. Francis is my confirmation saint. On a smaller scale, I'd love to go on a silent retreat.

What about you? What would be on your Catholic bucket list?

Jan 16th 2013 new

I want to be in the crowd during a Wednesday Audience at the Vatican. Visiting Rome and the Vatican.

Visit a Marian site, Lourdes is my preference but I'll take anyone I get.

Go on a pilgrimmage (separate from Marian visit).

Jan 16th 2013 new

I am doing the Camino De Santiago in the fall

Jan 16th 2013 new
Lourdes and Fatima
Jan 16th 2013 new

Participate in Mass at one of the four major basilicas in Rome: St. Peter’s, St. Mary Major, St. Paul’s Outside the Walls or St. John the Lateran and meet the Pope

Jan 16th 2013 new
I've often thought of visiting all the Marian apparition sites mentioned in number 7, especially the most recent one. I recently enjoyed the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception with my girlfriend, and would hope to someday see the Our Lady of America statue in there, as there are so many awesome statues of Our Lady of different places, nations, cities, but not that particular one. It is an awesome shrine. I recommend a visit if you go to Washington DC.
Jan 16th 2013 new

The Holy Land, Lourdes, Fatima, Guadalupe, Knock, Lanciano and the Eucharistic miracle, Assisi, Turin and the Shroud, and Krakow for the JPII sites and to actually have a private audience with the Holy Father, and to be part of the sposi novelli at the Vatican.

Jan 17th 2013 new
To do a silent Ignatian retreat at The White House in St. Louis. Heard it is great. Perhaps I can in 2013.
Jan 17th 2013 new
...and to do the 72 mile Chartres Pilgrimage!
Jan 17th 2013 new

I want to do the Camino de Santiago.

Go back to St. Peter's Bascilica---this time as a Catholic instead of a tourist and visit the other major basilica's in Rome.

Visit Lourdes/Fatima/Holy Land

Go to Auschwitz--my confirmation saint is St. Maxmilian Kolbe; then visit his shrine in Niepokalanów

Posts 1 - 10 of 31