Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for supportive and informative discussion about divorce and/or the annulment process. All posters must have been previously divorced or annulled.

Saint Eugene De Mazenod is patron of dysfunctional families & Saint Fabiola obtained a divorce from her first husband prior to devoting her life to charitable works.
Learn More: Saint Eugene De Mazenod and Saint Fabiola

Jan 17th 2013 new

aah, daniel, the future is bright...the past is the past! smile

Jan 17th 2013 new
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Daniel this can be a healing time, I was in that same boat. It was a time of healing of memories for me, t...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Daniel this can be a healing time, I was in that same boat. It was a time of healing of memories for me, twenty seven pages front and back and three years later I learned to forgive not only to one who hurt me but also myself. You have my prayers as you go through this process. God bless Brenda
--hide--

Perhaps this prayer will help:

HEALING PRAYER AT BEDTIME

Jesus, through the power of the Holy Spirit, go back into my memory as I sleep.

Every hurt that has ever been done to me - heal that hurt.

Every hurt that I have ever caused to another person - heal that hurt.

All the relationships that have ever been damaged in my whole life that I'm not aware of-heal those relationships.

But Lord, if there is anything that I need to do- If I need to go to a person because he is still suffering from my hand, bring to my awareness that person.

I choose to forgive, and I ask you to be forgiven. Remove whatever bitterness may be in my heart, Lord, and fill the empty spaces with your love. Thank you Jesus. Amen
Jan 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Perhaps this prayer will help: HEALING PRAYER AT BEDTIME
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Perhaps this prayer will help:

HEALING PRAYER AT BEDTIME

--hide--

Very beautiful, Brenda. We can all use that.

Jan 17th 2013 new
(Quote) Alice-788574 said: Very beautiful, Brenda. We can all use that.
(Quote) Alice-788574 said:

Very beautiful, Brenda. We can all use that.

--hide--

But Lord, if there is anything that I need to do- If I need to go to a person because he is still suffering from my hand, bring to my awareness that person.

If you are considering making amends by contacting someone from your past, please talk to your Priest or a therapist first. Get advice from a trusted Professional how to deal with things that might put you in a position to contact someone who once hurt you mentally or physically.....
Jan 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Sheila-371804 said: Congratulations Daniel, and may everyday from this day forward be a glorious one ! God Bl...
(Quote) Sheila-371804 said:

Congratulations Daniel, and may everyday from this day forward be a glorious one !

God Bless,

Sheila

--hide--

You always say the kindest things at the right time Sheila. I am truly not worthyBow

Jan 18th 2013 new

God bless your endeavor. It's not an easy wait, I know...

Posts 31 - 36 of 36