Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

refund

Jan 16th 2013 new

Is there a refund given on this site?

Jan 16th 2013 new

As stated in the FAQs (and likely the answer you will receive):

Q: Can I get a refund or a partial refund?

A: All purchases are final. No refund will be issued for unused portions of your subscription. For more information, you may re-read our complete Terms of Use.
Terms of Use

Section B

Terms and Conditions of Purchase

All purchases are subject to the following terms and conditions:

Subscription Rates:

The current rates for services offered through Catholic Match:

Click here for our subscription rates

CatholicMatch Billing Plans: All CatholicMatch subscriptions are auto-renewing. When billing begins, your selected plan will automatically renew at the beginning of each billing period, and the Credit Card or PayPal account you provide at registration will automatically be charged. The renewal amount charged will be the then-current price offered to the public for the plan you selected until you choose to cancel. If you cancel, your subscription will terminate at the end of the current billing cycle and will not auto-renew. Other terms & conditions apply; see full details during registration.

To Cancel a CatholicMatch Subscription:

Sign in to Catholic Match, click the “Account” link at the top of the page. Then click the “update/details” link in the subscriptions box next to the service you want to cancel. Click on the “click here” link to set the auto-renewal feature** to “manual.”

*The initial cost rate is not guaranteed, and can be changed at anytime without notice.

**In order to qualify for the special discounted renewal rates, auto-renew must be set to “automatic” at the time your subscription expires.

***The monthly renewal rate can change, but requires thirty days notice be given to the Purchaser. The renewal rate is only valid for subscriptions that are automatically renewed (via Credit/Debit Card or PayPal) and may not be combined with any other offer. The term of the renewal rate will be the same as the initial purchase, unless changed by the Purchaser. Charges for renewals will appear no sooner than three days prior to the date the Purchaser’s current subscription runs through. The renewal rate cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers.

****Promotional coupons/codes are only valid for online Credit/Debit Card or PayPal payment transactions.

Additional Terms and Conditions:

All purchases are final. No refund will be issued for unused portions of your subscription. Purchaser agrees that all paid subscription fees are non-refundable in the event that purchaser chooses to cancel said subscription. Also, no refund will be issued if purchaser’s service is terminated due to a violation of the terms of use, violation of forum rules, or any other rules which govern behavior and proper use of the website service. CatholicMatch does not guarantee a response from emails, emotigrams or forum posts. A paid subscription only provides the Purchaser with the ability to send such correspondence. By making this purchase and agreeing to these terms, Purchaser authorizes CatholicMatch, LLC to renew Purchaser’s subscription automatically at the guaranteed renewal rate, until the renewal subscription is canceled or until profile/account is deleted by Purchaser. All subscription options can be changed by the Purchaser by clicking on the “Account” link.
theheart
Jan 16th 2013 new

You may as well stick around and have fun in the Forums.. hug

Jan 18th 2013 new
I'm just getting a little discouraged. I have been on here almost a month, and nothing! Men view my profile, but they are all out of state. Words of advice, wisdom? :)
Jan 18th 2013 new

Hey, Live in Eastern Oregon and be discouraged. Give it a few months...

Jan 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Karen-744772 said: I'm just getting a little discouraged. I have been on here almost a month, and nothing! Men view my ...
(Quote) Karen-744772 said: I'm just getting a little discouraged. I have been on here almost a month, and nothing! Men view my profile, but they are all out of state. Words of advice, wisdom? :)
--hide--

Give it more than a month. I would say you will be a regular fairly soon. This is a dating site, not a quick order menu biggrin

Good luck biggrin

Jan 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Cathy-564420 said: Give it more than a month. I would say you will be a regular fairly soon. This is a d...
(Quote) Cathy-564420 said:

Give it more than a month. I would say you will be a regular fairly soon. This is a dating site, not a quick order menu

Good luck

--hide--
I agree

Jan 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Karen-744772 said: I'm just getting a little discouraged. I have been on here almost a month, and nothing! Men view my ...
(Quote) Karen-744772 said: I'm just getting a little discouraged. I have been on here almost a month, and nothing! Men view my profile, but they are all out of state. Words of advice, wisdom? :)
--hide--

I don't think you want to know how long I've been here.. wink Seriously, this is much more than a dating site.. Many of us have made lifelong real life friends here.. A month is no time at all really..You wouldn't even have those kid of results in real life going to a bar.

Jan 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said:  I don't think you want to know how long I've been here.. Seriously, this is much more...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

I don't think you want to know how long I've been here.. Seriously, this is much more than a dating site.. Many of us have made lifelong real life friends here.. A month is no time at all really..You wouldn't even have those kind of results in real life going to a bar.

--hide--

highfive

Jan 19th 2013 new

Dating sites can't guarantee that you will meet someone because it's God who is in charge of that, not the dating site. My suggestion is to view this and any other dating site as just another possible avenue to meet people.

Posts 1 - 10 of 19