This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."
Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter
1.Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joyride
2.Allow the experience of fresh air and wind in your face to be pure ecstasy.
3.When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
4.When it is in your best interest, practice obedience.
5.Let others know when they have invaded your territory.
6.Take naps and stretch before rising.
7.Run, romp and play daily.
8.Eat with gusto and enthusiasm.
10. Never pretend to be something you’re not.
11. If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
12. When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by and nuzzle him or her gently.
13. Thrive on attention and love.
14. Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
15. On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree.
16. When you’re happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
17. Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
18. No matter how often you’re scolded, don’t buy into the guilt thing and pout, run right back and make friends.