Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

01/16/2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Cool....what is your goal???
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Cool....what is your goal???
--hide--
To reach 50,000 post. a CM record eyepopping laughing laughing laughing laughing

01/16/2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: To reach 50,000 post. a CM record
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

To reach 50,000 post. a CM record

--hide--

I bet you make this goal.... clap highfive
01/16/2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I bet you make this goal....
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

I bet you make this goal....
--hide--
ME too. wink
Now back to our regularly scheduled Potluck thread. Who else is coming??? biggrin wave

01/16/2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: ME too. Now back to our regularly scheduled Potluck thread. Who else is coming???

ME too.
Now back to our regularly scheduled Potluck thread. Who else is coming???

--hide--

I would like to come. wave However as I am a Federal employee, it could be a problem if the government shuts down due to hitting the debt ceiling, and my salary is interrupted. Put me down as "wait and see".

01/16/2013 new

I am in as you know . Willing to bring any Philly people or anyone that is coming via philly . :)

01/17/2013 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: Have you seen Bon Jovi lately? Half of them need walkers to get around. It's a ...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

Have you seen Bon Jovi lately? Half of them need walkers to get around. It's a shame, too! I remember when I met them in Wildwood back in '82, 2 years before they released their first album.

--hide--

I don't dissagree with you too much Victor, but Jon Bon Jovi looks mighty fine faint rose heart Hey, that aren't much older than you and I!

01/17/2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: I would like to come. However as I am a Federal employee, it could be a problem if th...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

I would like to come. However as I am a Federal employee, it could be a problem if the government shuts down due to hitting the debt ceiling, and my salary is interrupted. Put me down as "wait and see".

--hide--
Will do my freind. I am praying there is no interuption in your finances. hug Praying Praying Praying rosary

01/17/2013 new

(Quote) Cathy-564420 said: I don't dissagree with you too much Victor, but Jon Bon Jovi looks mighty fine He...
(Quote) Cathy-564420 said:

I don't dissagree with you too much Victor, but Jon Bon Jovi looks mighty fine Hey, that aren't much older than you and I!

--hide--
EXACTLY !!! Cathy laughing laughing laughing

01/17/2013 new

Now I know there are more of you interested in coming to this get together. wave wave wave wave

01/18/2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Now I know there are more of you interested in coming to this get together.

Now I know there are more of you interested in coming to this get together.

--hide--
Hmmm, scratchchin Must be a slow week. I know more people want to come to this. WHERE ARE YOU???? biggrin wave wave wave

Posts 31 - 40 of 65