Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

error: Post not found!

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Jan 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Cool....what is your goal???
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Cool....what is your goal???
--hide--
To reach 50,000 post. a CM record eyepopping laughing laughing laughing laughing

Jan 16th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: To reach 50,000 post. a CM record
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

To reach 50,000 post. a CM record

--hide--

I bet you make this goal.... clap highfive
Jan 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I bet you make this goal....
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

I bet you make this goal....
--hide--
ME too. wink
Now back to our regularly scheduled Potluck thread. Who else is coming??? biggrin wave

Jan 16th 2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: ME too. Now back to our regularly scheduled Potluck thread. Who else is coming???

ME too.
Now back to our regularly scheduled Potluck thread. Who else is coming???

--hide--

I would like to come. wave However as I am a Federal employee, it could be a problem if the government shuts down due to hitting the debt ceiling, and my salary is interrupted. Put me down as "wait and see".

Jan 16th 2013 new

I am in as you know . Willing to bring any Philly people or anyone that is coming via philly . :)

Jan 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: Have you seen Bon Jovi lately? Half of them need walkers to get around. It's a ...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

Have you seen Bon Jovi lately? Half of them need walkers to get around. It's a shame, too! I remember when I met them in Wildwood back in '82, 2 years before they released their first album.

--hide--

I don't dissagree with you too much Victor, but Jon Bon Jovi looks mighty fine faint rose heart Hey, that aren't much older than you and I!

Jan 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: I would like to come. However as I am a Federal employee, it could be a problem if th...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

I would like to come. However as I am a Federal employee, it could be a problem if the government shuts down due to hitting the debt ceiling, and my salary is interrupted. Put me down as "wait and see".

--hide--
Will do my freind. I am praying there is no interuption in your finances. hug Praying Praying Praying rosary

Jan 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Cathy-564420 said: I don't dissagree with you too much Victor, but Jon Bon Jovi looks mighty fine He...
(Quote) Cathy-564420 said:

I don't dissagree with you too much Victor, but Jon Bon Jovi looks mighty fine Hey, that aren't much older than you and I!

--hide--
EXACTLY !!! Cathy laughing laughing laughing

Jan 17th 2013 new

Now I know there are more of you interested in coming to this get together. wave wave wave wave

Jan 18th 2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Now I know there are more of you interested in coming to this get together.

Now I know there are more of you interested in coming to this get together.

--hide--
Hmmm, scratchchin Must be a slow week. I know more people want to come to this. WHERE ARE YOU???? biggrin wave wave wave

Posts 31 - 40 of 65