Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Goodbye to You

01/18/2013 new

I have been considering this for a long time. At first I was not going to post out here but here goes. I am not going to renew on Feb 19th. I will miss being able to post but it will really be a relief too. My prayers and best wishes are with all of you forumites and non forum posters. May God Bless YOU- everyone. May you meet that special person you seek and that special person that you long to meet! theheart

(If there is someone who wants to have contact with me please send me an emote or email.) May God bless everyone here in this community. May everyone here learn to be more loving toward one another in any setting in which we live, work and operate, Amen. theheart

01/18/2013 new
(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I have been considering this for a long time. At first I was not going to post out here but here goes. I am no...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

I have been considering this for a long time. At first I was not going to post out here but here goes. I am not going to renew on Feb 19th. I will miss being able to post but it will really be a relief too. My prayers and best wishes are with all of you forumites and non forum posters. May God Bless YOU- everyone. May you meet that special person you seek and that special person that you long to meet!

(If there is someone who wants to have contact with me please send me an emote or email.) May God bless everyone here in this community. May everyone here learn to be more loving toward one another in any setting in which we live, work and operate, Amen.

--hide--

You will be missed! Praying that God blesses you in all that you do... hug wave angel
01/18/2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I have been considering this for a long time. At first I was not going to post out here but here ...

I have been considering this for a long time. At first I was not going to post out here but here goes. I am not going to renew on Feb 19th. I will miss being able to post but it will really be a relief too. My prayers and best wishes are with all of you forumites and non forum posters. May God Bless YOU- everyone. May you meet that special person you seek and that special person that you long to meet!

(If there is someone who wants to have contact with me please send me an emote or email.) May God bless everyone here in this community. May everyone here learn to be more loving toward one another in any setting in which we live, work and operate, Amen.

--hide--

Blessings to you Dear Marian wave

May you be a shining example of God's love to all you encounter in the world ... We are all the body of Christ striving toward our heavenly home... prayers to you and all of us to be that loving person God created us to be..online and offline ... Praying your presence here will be missed ... Best wishes to you ... I let my subscription run out many times but CM has a way of trying to get you back to join.. But this message is a good way to tell the guys ....this is your last chance before I go Soooooo .... Come on Guys Message Marian .. She is waiting for You wink

Kathleen Praying

01/18/2013 new

Marian, I wish you well. I'm one of those that believes if we pray for God's will in our life and place our faith in God, we will find His Will for us. And, it may not be anything like what "we" thought it was supposed to be. My favorite Bible verse is Romans 8:28 "All things work for good for those who love God and are called to His purpose." I interpret that to mean all is well. I can relax. And, I am likely to be surprised.

I wish you all God's blessings, Marian, and a surprise or two. wave hug Praying

- Elizabeth

01/18/2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I have been considering this for a long time. At first I was not going to post out here but here ...

--hide--

May God bless you on your path through life.

01/18/2013 new

Hi Marian, I sent you a short message to say good-bye! I think you were one of the very first people to greet me on this site. I really appreciate your friendliness! I am not sure how long I will be here either. Not a single date:o(

Anyway, I wanted to post something to make other people aware... This whole week on Women of Grace on EWTN they were talking about on-line dating. They have a guest author on all week. (You might be able to youtube this weeks episodes). The one thing that really struck a chord with me was that the author had tried dating on Catholic sites, but finally met her husband (who is Catholic) on the regular Match.com. Her advise was to stay open to other ways of meeting people. I know, this seems obvious! I had really, really, really wanted to meet a strong Catholic...but as she stated the most important thing is to find someone to be a friend with. No matter how Catholic someone is, you have to click as a friend. I realized only very few men on here are actually guys I would be friends with. Age and lifestyle is too different. There are a few, but too far away. Geography is a big issue. I only had one potential local date and he backed out 2 hours before. After cancelling he never e-mailed me back! So anyway, I'm inclined to think this site isn't for me. I gave it a go...and at this point I just consider it entertainment and a $60 donation.

Again, best wishes to you Marian. You are smart, beautiful and friendly. I wish you and all the other wonderful ladies the very best of luck!

01/18/2013 new

Take care, my good, dear friend Marian ... you were here online for me at 2:00 am the night my dad died, and to talk with me the next afternoon, I'll never forget that hug

01/18/2013 new

--hide--
Best of luck to you, Marian, and God bless you always. Perhaps you'll come out for a CM Phx some time!

01/18/2013 new
May God and Our Lady be by your side always Marian. You've enriched this website and us fora frequenters with your presence. God be with you and may you be blessed. John
01/19/2013 new

(Quote) John-746882 said: May God and Our Lady be by your side always Marian. You've enriched this website and us fora frequent...
(Quote) John-746882 said: May God and Our Lady be by your side always Marian. You've enriched this website and us fora frequenters with your presence. God be with you and may you be blessed. John
--hide--

Thank you John for your compliment and prayer.

Posts 1 - 10 of 62