Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

laughing No one is to be banned from this thread until they are banned. So let it be written, so let it be done.
01/18/2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: No one is to be banned from this thread until they are banned. So let it be written, so let it be done.
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: No one is to be banned from this thread until they are banned. So let it be written, so let it be done.
--hide--

I just had to lock that last thread so I could reopen this one and ban Meg mischievous ... yes, another exciting Friday night in snowy Duluth, MN rolling eyes embarassed

01/18/2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: I just had to lock that last thread so I could reopen this one and ban Meg ... yes, anot...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

I just had to lock that last thread so I could reopen this one and ban Meg ... yes, another exciting Friday night in snowy Duluth, MN

--hide--

Michael is banned for not waiting for the rest of us to lock the last thread mischievous

01/18/2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: Michael is banned for not waiting for the rest of us to lock the last thread <...
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

Michael is banned for not waiting for the rest of us to lock the last thread

--hide--

My neighbour to the southeast, Melissa Canada , is banned for abandoning the last thread and leaving it for me to have to lock mischievous

01/18/2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: My neighbour to the southeast, Melissa , is banned for abandoning the last thread and le...

My neighbour to the southeast, Melissa , is banned for abandoning the last thread and leaving it for me to have to lock

--hide--

haha Michael is banned for not thinking that there are other features of this site other than the Ban thread that keep people busy, plus life lol eyebrow tongue

01/18/2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: haha Michael is banned for not thinking that there are other features of this site...
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

haha Michael is banned for not thinking that there are other features of this site other than the Ban thread that keep people busy, plus life lol

--hide--
Melissa is banned for having a life outside these silly threads.

01/18/2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Melissa is banned for having a life outside these silly threads.
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Melissa is banned for having a life outside these silly threads.

--hide--

Lina is banned for coming online 12 minutes too late to lock the last ban thread tongue mischievous

01/18/2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Lina is banned for coming online 12 minutes too late to lock the last ban thread

Lina is banned for coming online 12 minutes too late to lock the last ban thread

--hide--
Michael's banned for showing off his lock lead once again, flaunting it in his friend's face. irked

laughing Party on, Garth....er, Mike!

01/18/2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Michael's banned for showing off his lock lead once again, flaunting it in his friend's fa...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Michael's banned for showing off his lock lead once again, flaunting it in his friend's face.

Party on, Garth....er, Mike!

--hide--
Lina is banned for worrying about locks when we all know how easy it is to get one

01/18/2013 new

(Quote) John-913295 said: Lina is banned for worrying about locks when we all know how easy it is to get one
(Quote) John-913295 said:

Lina is banned for worrying about locks when we all know how easy it is to get one

--hide--
John's banned for not giving away the secret. scratchchin

Posts 1 - 10 of 200