Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

01/19/2013 new
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: Whoa! Does that exist?
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

Whoa! Does that exist?

--hide--

Ya,,,I have seen her in the mirror some mornings laughing faint
01/19/2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Big Kahuna
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Big Kahuna

--hide--

hamburger

01/19/2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Ya,,,I have seen her in the mirror some mornings
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Ya,,,I have seen her in the mirror some mornings
--hide--

a 3 foot long submarine sandwich???? lollll laughing (I think we had a bit of a misunderstanding, but no worries eyebrow)

01/19/2013 new
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: a 3 foot long submarine sandwich???? lollll (I think we had a bit of a misunderstanding, but ...

a 3 foot long submarine sandwich???? lollll (I think we had a bit of a misunderstanding, but no worries )

--hide--
Don't worry, be happy biggrin
01/19/2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: a 3 foot long submarine sandwich???? lollll (I think we had a bit of a misundersta...

a 3 foot long submarine sandwich???? lollll (I think we had a bit of a misunderstanding, but no worries )

--hide--
Italian grocery stores make up 3 foot subs for parties not sure what the mirror was about though.... biggrin

01/19/2013 new
(Quote) John-913295 said: Italian grocery stores make up 3 foot subs for parties not sure what the mirror was about though....
(Quote) John-913295 said:

Italian grocery stores make up 3 foot subs for parties not sure what the mirror was about though....

--hide--

From Melissa's comment about whether this shocked exists and where we find it.
01/19/2013 new
Okay, Melissa, John and Meg are all banned for not playing the game!!!!

Waitaminit .... Wrong thread ...
01/19/2013 new
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Okay, Melissa, John and Meg are all banned for not playing the game!!!! Waitaminit .... W...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Okay, Melissa, John and Meg are all banned for not playing the game!!!!

Waitaminit .... Wrong thread ...
--hide--

It's okay, Zoom. We can ban you HERE too!!! (I have done the same thing...get my threads tangled laughing )
01/19/2013 new
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: It's okay, Zoom. We can ban you HERE too!!! (I have done the same thing...get my threads tangled )
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

It's okay, Zoom. We can ban you HERE too!!! (I have done the same thing...get my threads tangled )
--hide--
Psst .... I did that on purpose! laughing raspberry duck
01/19/2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: From Melissa's comment about whether this exists and where we find it.
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

From Melissa's comment about whether this exists and where we find it.
--hide--

lol Meg I'll just clarify . . . I was asking if a 3 foot sub sandwich exists, and used that emoticon ( shocked ) to illustrate that I was shocked because I never heard of one. Do you get it now? smile

Posts 11 - 20 of 200