Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 19th 2013 new
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: Whoa! Does that exist?
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

Whoa! Does that exist?

--hide--

Ya,,,I have seen her in the mirror some mornings laughing faint
Jan 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Big Kahuna
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Big Kahuna

--hide--

hamburger

Jan 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Ya,,,I have seen her in the mirror some mornings
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Ya,,,I have seen her in the mirror some mornings
--hide--

a 3 foot long submarine sandwich???? lollll laughing (I think we had a bit of a misunderstanding, but no worries eyebrow)

Jan 19th 2013 new
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: a 3 foot long submarine sandwich???? lollll (I think we had a bit of a misunderstanding, but ...

a 3 foot long submarine sandwich???? lollll (I think we had a bit of a misunderstanding, but no worries )

--hide--
Don't worry, be happy biggrin
Jan 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: a 3 foot long submarine sandwich???? lollll (I think we had a bit of a misundersta...

a 3 foot long submarine sandwich???? lollll (I think we had a bit of a misunderstanding, but no worries )

--hide--
Italian grocery stores make up 3 foot subs for parties not sure what the mirror was about though.... biggrin

Jan 19th 2013 new
(Quote) John-913295 said: Italian grocery stores make up 3 foot subs for parties not sure what the mirror was about though....
(Quote) John-913295 said:

Italian grocery stores make up 3 foot subs for parties not sure what the mirror was about though....

--hide--

From Melissa's comment about whether this shocked exists and where we find it.
Jan 19th 2013 new
Okay, Melissa, John and Meg are all banned for not playing the game!!!!

Waitaminit .... Wrong thread ...
Jan 19th 2013 new
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Okay, Melissa, John and Meg are all banned for not playing the game!!!! Waitaminit .... W...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Okay, Melissa, John and Meg are all banned for not playing the game!!!!

Waitaminit .... Wrong thread ...
--hide--

It's okay, Zoom. We can ban you HERE too!!! (I have done the same thing...get my threads tangled laughing )
Jan 19th 2013 new
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: It's okay, Zoom. We can ban you HERE too!!! (I have done the same thing...get my threads tangled )
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

It's okay, Zoom. We can ban you HERE too!!! (I have done the same thing...get my threads tangled )
--hide--
Psst .... I did that on purpose! laughing raspberry duck
Jan 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: From Melissa's comment about whether this exists and where we find it.
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

From Melissa's comment about whether this exists and where we find it.
--hide--

lol Meg I'll just clarify . . . I was asking if a 3 foot sub sandwich exists, and used that emoticon ( shocked ) to illustrate that I was shocked because I never heard of one. Do you get it now? smile

Posts 11 - 20 of 200