Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 19th 2013 new
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Psst .... I did that on purpose!
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Psst .... I did that on purpose!
--hide--

HA, HA!!

purpose....hmmmm. mindless meandering.
Jan 19th 2013 new
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: lol Meg I'll just clarify . . . I was asking if a 3 foot sub sandwich exists, and use...
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

lol Meg I'll just clarify . . . I was asking if a 3 foot sub sandwich exists, and used that emoticon ( ) to illustrate that I was shocked because I never heard of one. Do you get it now?

--hide--

Oh, like, gosh, Melissa. I, like thought you didn't know where that 'face' came from....but like, I often see it in the morning, in my mirror...Does that make sense? eyepopping
Jan 19th 2013 new

(Quote) John-913295 said: Italian grocery stores make up 3 foot subs for parties not sure what the mirror was about though.....
(Quote) John-913295 said:

Italian grocery stores make up 3 foot subs for parties not sure what the mirror was about though....

--hide--

Cool, thanks for the info :) (and lol that mirror thing is getting spun out of control scratchchin)

Jan 19th 2013 new
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: HA, HA!! purpose....hmmmm. mindless meandering.
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

HA, HA!!

purpose....hmmmm. mindless meandering.
--hide--
Winding road
Jan 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Oh, like, gosh, Melissa. I, like thought you didn't know where that 'face' came from.....
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Oh, like, gosh, Melissa. I, like thought you didn't know where that 'face' came from....but like, I often see it in the morning, in my mirror...Does that make sense?
--hide--

lol okay sorry to all for having to still put up with this, but I just want to clear things up (well, attempt to, anyways) I get the shocked face thing, but based on how you replied to my post it sounded like you were saying you see a 3 foot long sub in the mirror everyday laughing . . . get it now? I think things just got a lil mixed up. If you don't get it, don't sweat it. We'll just pretend it never happened wink hug

Jan 19th 2013 new
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Winding road
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Winding road
--hide--

slippery slope (the mirror maybe??)
Jan 19th 2013 new
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: slippery slope (the mirror maybe??)
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

--hide--
Slip sliding away
Jan 19th 2013 new
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: lol okay sorry to all for having to still put up with this, but I just want to clear thin...
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

lol okay sorry to all for having to still put up with this, but I just want to clear things up (well, attempt to, anyways) I get the shocked face thing, but based on how you replied to my post it sounded like you were saying you see a 3 foot long sub in the mirror everyday . . . get it now? I think things just got a lil mixed up. If you don't get it, don't sweat it. We'll just pretend it never happened

--hide--

Ya, I was referring to your emoticon. It's fun! Sorry I misunderstood.
Jan 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: slippery slope (the mirror maybe??)
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

--hide--
Physics problems ( a block is sliding down a frictionless slope what is it's terminal velocity if the slp\ope is angled at blahblah blah....)

Jan 19th 2013 new
(Quote) John-913295 said: Physics problems ( a block is sliding down a frictionless slope what is it's terminal velocity if the slp\o...
(Quote) John-913295 said:

Physics problems ( a block is sliding down a frictionless slope what is it's terminal velocity if the slp\ope is angled at blahblah blah....)

--hide--

ski slopes
Posts 21 - 30 of 200