Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jan 18th 2013 new
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers tonight.
Jan 18th 2013 new
Praying hug Praying you have my prayers today...be kind to yourself... Visit a church or friends today or both. The day will be a long one but know God is with you today and always angel
Jan 18th 2013 new

i am so sorry about your son's death Praying Praying .blessings and hug hug to you and your mother! rose rose theheart

Jan 19th 2013 new

Hail Mary Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.

Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death, Amen

Jan 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Julie-533131 said: My son (18) was in the USMC on his way back to base. He was killed by a drunk driver. I always have prob...
(Quote) Julie-533131 said: My son (18) was in the USMC on his way back to base. He was killed by a drunk driver. I always have problems dealing with my emotions on January 18th &/or MLK day. Kenny really believed in prayer. I am a part time CNA @ a nursing home, also live with & care for my mother who has hrt problem & dementia. Please pray for us.
--hide--

I am so sorry for you loss. God bless you.

I was just hit last week by a driver (who smelled like alcohol but left the scene). I wish drunk driver's were punished more severly so they could not get behind the wheel.

Jan 19th 2013 new
(Quote) Julie-533131 said: My son (18) was in the USMC on his way back to base. He was killed by a drunk driver. I always have problems de...
(Quote) Julie-533131 said: My son (18) was in the USMC on his way back to base. He was killed by a drunk driver. I always have problems dealing with my emotions on January 18th &/or MLK day. Kenny really believed in prayer. I am a part time CNA @ a nursing home, also live with & care for my mother who has hrt problem & dementia. Please pray for us.
--hide--

rosary hug Praying
Jan 19th 2013 new
Julie,

I will pray for you and your family. I lost my infant daughter 3 years ago, I know the grief of that experience then and everyday after. Praying
Posts 41 - 47 of 47