Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Kathleen-878558 said: It won't, i.e., two ships passing in the night. lol
(Quote) Kathleen-878558 said:

It won't, i.e., two ships passing in the night. lol
--hide--

calm seas does not make a skilled sailor

Jan 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Debbie-443016 said: calm seas does not make a skilled sailor
(Quote) Debbie-443016 said:

calm seas does not make a skilled sailor

--hide--
A ship in a harbor is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

Jan 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: A ship in a harbor is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

A ship in a harbor is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

--hide--

The world's thy ship and not thy home... St Therese

Jan 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: The world's thy ship and not thy home... St Therese
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

The world's thy ship and not thy home... St Therese

--hide--
You gotta ship on your shoulder???? tongue

Jan 19th 2013 new

..............................................................................................................................................

If a huge ocean liner comes to dock in a tiny harbor......................................................................

would you say that ..................................................................................................................

that harbor is full of ship? scratchchin

(pardon me, I AM still pretty sick.)

Jan 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: .....................................................................................................

..............................................................................................................................................

If a huge ocean liner comes to dock in a tiny harbor......................................................................

would you say that ..................................................................................................................

that harbor is full of ship?

(pardon me, I AM still pretty sick.)

--hide--

<---- looking out the back window at the ships in the harbour and trying to figure out what Lina is talking about scratchchin rolling eyes laughing

Jan 19th 2013 new

Lina you are so laughing let's pull anchor and see where we're heading out... not ashore anymore... scratchchin

Jan 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Lina you are so let's pull anchor and see where we're heading out... not ashore anymore.....
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

Lina you are so let's pull anchor and see where we're heading out... not ashore anymore...

--hide--
www.youtube.com

Jan 19th 2013 new
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: www.youtube.com

www.youtube.com

--hide--

www.youtube.com
Jan 19th 2013 new

fantasy trip scratchchin

Posts 11 - 20 of 188