Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

01/19/2013 new

(Quote) Kathleen-878558 said: It won't, i.e., two ships passing in the night. lol
(Quote) Kathleen-878558 said:

It won't, i.e., two ships passing in the night. lol
--hide--

calm seas does not make a skilled sailor

01/19/2013 new

(Quote) Debbie-443016 said: calm seas does not make a skilled sailor
(Quote) Debbie-443016 said:

calm seas does not make a skilled sailor

--hide--
A ship in a harbor is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

01/19/2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: A ship in a harbor is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

A ship in a harbor is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

--hide--

The world's thy ship and not thy home... St Therese

01/19/2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: The world's thy ship and not thy home... St Therese
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

The world's thy ship and not thy home... St Therese

--hide--
You gotta ship on your shoulder???? tongue

01/19/2013 new

..............................................................................................................................................

If a huge ocean liner comes to dock in a tiny harbor......................................................................

would you say that ..................................................................................................................

that harbor is full of ship? scratchchin

(pardon me, I AM still pretty sick.)

01/19/2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: .....................................................................................................

..............................................................................................................................................

If a huge ocean liner comes to dock in a tiny harbor......................................................................

would you say that ..................................................................................................................

that harbor is full of ship?

(pardon me, I AM still pretty sick.)

--hide--

<---- looking out the back window at the ships in the harbour and trying to figure out what Lina is talking about scratchchin rolling eyes laughing

01/19/2013 new

Lina you are so laughing let's pull anchor and see where we're heading out... not ashore anymore... scratchchin

01/19/2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Lina you are so let's pull anchor and see where we're heading out... not ashore anymore.....
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

Lina you are so let's pull anchor and see where we're heading out... not ashore anymore...

--hide--
www.youtube.com

01/19/2013 new
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: www.youtube.com

www.youtube.com

--hide--

www.youtube.com
01/19/2013 new

fantasy trip scratchchin

Posts 11 - 20 of 188