Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Jan 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I have been considering this for a long time. At first I was not going to post out here but here ...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

I have been considering this for a long time. At first I was not going to post out here but here goes. I am not going to renew on Feb 19th. I will miss being able to post but it will really be a relief too. My prayers and best wishes are with all of you forumites and non forum posters. May God Bless YOU- everyone. May you meet that special person you seek and that special person that you long to meet!

(If there is someone who wants to have contact with me please send me an emote or email.) May God bless everyone here in this community. May everyone here learn to be more loving toward one another in any setting in which we live, work and operate, Amen.

--hide--
Our Baketress in Charge??? Well, people sometimes just hafta get away from all this for awhile.

Godspeed, Marian. Thanks for all of your encouragement and suggestions to others. wave hug

Jan 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Marirose-887295 said: (Quote) Kat-881112 said: ((Mariam)) Bless you. I am not renewing too.. ...
(Quote) Marirose-887295 said:

Quote:
Kat-881112 said:

((Mariam)) Bless you. I am not renewing too.. I only have till 22 Jan.. :-)

Bless both you and Mariam. Mine is up on Valentine's Day and I've made the same decision. I wish you both well.

--hide--

God Bless You Marirose. God Bless You Kat!

Jan 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Leah-246793 said: God Bless Marian and Kat! Godspeed...
(Quote) Leah-246793 said:

God Bless Marian and Kat! Godspeed...

--hide--

Thank you Leah! God Bless You!

Jan 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Our Baketress in Charge??? Well, people sometimes just hafta get away from all this for awhile....
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Our Baketress in Charge??? Well, people sometimes just hafta get away from all this for awhile.

Godspeed, Marian. Thanks for all of your encouragement and suggestions to others.

--hide--

Thank you RAY! God Bless You! Thank you for the humor and fun!!!!

Jan 19th 2013 new

HI Marian,

I am sorry I wasn't able to get to know you before you left, I am sure I would have loved knowing you. :-) God bless you in all you do. And, perhaps in the future we will get to know each other. I think I am beginning to ease into the process here and I am enjoying the forums and occasionally the chat rooms. All very new :-). Lauren

Jan 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Lauren-927923 said: HI Marian, I am sorry I wasn't able to get to know you before you left, I am sure I w...
(Quote) Lauren-927923 said:

HI Marian,

I am sorry I wasn't able to get to know you before you left, I am sure I would have loved knowing you. :-) God bless you in all you do. And, perhaps in the future we will get to know each other. I think I am beginning to ease into the process here and I am enjoying the forums and occasionally the chat rooms. All very new :-). Lauren

--hide--

Lauren, Thank you! May you be blessed here as you experience CM. May it increase your faith to be here as it has mine and May you have God's great help and blessing in your search!

Jan 19th 2013 new
God bless you in your journey.I too am leaving (28th) & have thought about it also for a long time.
Jan 19th 2013 new
(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I have been considering this for a long time. At first I was not going to post out here but here goes. I am no...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

I have been considering this for a long time. At first I was not going to post out here but here goes. I am not going to renew on Feb 19th. I will miss being able to post but it will really be a relief too. My prayers and best wishes are with all of you forumites and non forum posters. May God Bless YOU- everyone. May you meet that special person you seek and that special person that you long to meet!

(If there is someone who wants to have contact with me please send me an emote or email.) May God bless everyone here in this community. May everyone here learn to be more loving toward one another in any setting in which we live, work and operate, Amen.

--hide--

I am sorry you are leaving Marian. You will be missed. I wish you the best and hope you meet that special man soon. I am leaving you my contact info.
Jan 19th 2013 new
I will miss you, too! It won't be the same without you!!
Jan 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Helen-450889 said: I will miss you, too! It won't be the same without you!!
(Quote) Helen-450889 said: I will miss you, too! It won't be the same without you!!
--hide--

Helen, I will really miss you and the other ladies! I will be thinking of you and praying for you.

Posts 21 - 30 of 62