Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

01/20/2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: lol he was trying to stop (with his stretched out hand) Genie from catching snowme...
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

lol he was trying to stop (with his stretched out hand) Genie from catching snowmen

--hide--
Both Zoom & Melissa are banned for being ages inverse of each other.
And for a whole lotta other reasons too.

01/20/2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Both Zoom & Melissa are banned for being ages inverse of each other.And for a whole lotta ...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Both Zoom & Melissa are banned for being ages inverse of each other.
And for a whole lotta other reasons too.

--hide--
Lina is banned for being so smart and noticing that Melissa and Zoom's ages are the inverse of one another and for using such a big word as esrevni in the first place

01/20/2013 new
(Quote) Christine-924384 said: Lina is banned for being so smart and noticing that Melissa and Zoom's ages are the inverse of one anot...
(Quote) Christine-924384 said:

Lina is banned for being so smart and noticing that Melissa and Zoom's ages are the inverse of one another and for using such a big word as esrevni in the first place

--hide--
Christine is banned for inverting inverse.
01/21/2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Christine is banned for inverting inverse.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Christine is banned for inverting inverse.
--hide--
Zoom is banned because the Red Wings lost last night's game. sad

(I'm sure it must be your fault) wink laughing

01/21/2013 new
Linda is banned because she has been to Hawaii, and The Bahamas!!
01/21/2013 new

(Quote) Helen-450889 said: Linda is banned because she has been to Hawaii, and The Bahamas!!
(Quote) Helen-450889 said: Linda is banned because she has been to Hawaii, and The Bahamas!!
--hide--
Helen is banned because she didn't invite the men to look at my profile. wink crossfingers heart

01/21/2013 new
I ban Linda again! Gentlemen, please check out her profile!!!
01/21/2013 new

(Quote) Helen-450889 said: I ban Linda again! Gentlemen, please check out her profile!!!
(Quote) Helen-450889 said: I ban Linda again! Gentlemen, please check out her profile!!!
--hide--
I ban Helen for not inviting the gents to check out her profile....VERY nice. wink rose

01/21/2013 new
--hide--

I ban Helen for not asking the men to check every woman's profile!
01/21/2013 new
Meg is banned for not living in Kansas City, Kansas!

Gentlemen, please check out all the ladies profiles! Ya better get busy! There are hundreds of thousands of us on CM!!

Luckily, there are just a couple hundred in the forums!!!
Posts 21 - 30 of 200