Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

I want to asked everyone to pray for a dear friend of mine who I met here on CM. She has been through so much and now is struggling to find a positive out come. She has overcome a lot in the past and has made great strides to be where she is now. She means a lot to me. I have tried to make her realize that she is doing the best she can and that is all anyone can ask of her. She has a good heart and deserve some good to come of this. Thank to everyone who helps me.

01/21/2013 new
Praying
01/21/2013 new

(Quote) Mark-467523 said: I want to asked everyone to pray for a dear friend of mine who I met here on CM. She has been thro...
(Quote) Mark-467523 said:

I want to asked everyone to pray for a dear friend of mine who I met here on CM. She has been through so much and now is struggling to find a positive out come. She has overcome a lot in the past and has made great strides to be where she is now. She means a lot to me. I have tried to make her realize that she is doing the best she can and that is all anyone can ask of her. She has a good heart and deserve some good to come of this. Thank to everyone who helps me.

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart

01/21/2013 new

Be sure I will pray for her... she is fortunate to have a friend like you :)

01/21/2013 new
Praying
01/21/2013 new

Praying Praying rosary rosary

01/21/2013 new

Praying rosary

01/21/2013 new
St. Joseph, whose Fatherhood is so great, bless and guide her.
01/21/2013 new

(Quote) Mark-467523 said: I want to asked everyone to pray for a dear friend of mine who I met here on CM. She has been thro...
(Quote) Mark-467523 said:

--hide--

My prayer for your friend. Keep the faith. Praying

01/21/2013 new

Praying rosary

theheart

Posts 1 - 10 of 39