Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Online dating at CM

Jan 21st 2013 new

I just joined CM yesterday and I've read so many posts from members who seem discouraged. My advice is to stick with it. I've already gotten several messages from a beautiful California woman. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Brad-937504 said: I just joined CM yesterday and I've read so many posts from members who seem discouraged. My advice is to...
(Quote) Brad-937504 said: I just joined CM yesterday and I've read so many posts from members who seem discouraged. My advice is to stick with it. I've already gotten several messages from a beautiful California woman. Keeping my fingers crossed.
--hide--
Good luck Brad...love is out there! You are coming at a time where the holidays have just passed and people are still recovering. Soon spring will be in the air. Welcome to CM.

Jan 21st 2013 new
Hi, Eileen. I just want to make sure you know that I was spoofing about Lennay (she's Manti Te'o's fake girlfriend).
Jan 21st 2013 new
(Quote) Brad-937504 said: Hi, Eileen. I just want to make sure you know that I was spoofing about Lennay (she's Manti Te'o's fak...
(Quote) Brad-937504 said: Hi, Eileen. I just want to make sure you know that I was spoofing about Lennay (she's Manti Te'o's fake girlfriend).
--hide--
Didn't! Make the connection...went way over my blonde root dark head! And I hate to admit it publicly as we'll....thanks alot Brad.
Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Didn't! Make the connection...went way over my blonde root dark head! And I hate to admit it public...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Didn't! Make the connection...went way over my blonde root dark head! And I hate to admit it publicly as we'll....thanks alot Brad.
--hide--

Don't worry -- you're not the only one. I removed the name from two posts before I got to the third one! laughing

Jan 21st 2013 new
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Don't worry -- you're not the only one. I removed the name from two posts before I got to the th...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Don't worry -- you're not the only one. I removed the name from two posts before I got to the third one!

--hide--
Thanks for the back up Jerry!
Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: (Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Don't worry -- you're not the only on...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said:
Quote:
Jerry-74383 said:

Don't worry -- you're not the only one. I removed the name from two posts before I got to the third one!

Thanks for the back up Jerry!
--hide--
Another one here as well. I read the original post and thought....Gee, where have I heard that name? scratchchin laughing laughing

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Thanks for the back up Jerry!
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Thanks for the back up Jerry!
--hide--

If you're looking to flatter Jerry you're going to have to come-up with something that he doesn't hear all the time from his plumber! mischievous

theheart

Jan 21st 2013 new
(Quote) Victor-544727 said: If you're looking to flatter Jerry you're going to have to come-up with something...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

If you're looking to flatter Jerry you're going to have to come-up with something that he doesn't hear all the time from his plumber!

--hide--
Victor...I am still laughing at that! Everyone is so funny today!
Jan 21st 2013 new
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: (Quote) Brad-937504 said: Hi, Eileen. I just want to make sure you know that I was spoofing about Lennay (...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said:
Quote:
Brad-937504 said: Hi, Eileen. I just want to make sure you know that I was spoofing about Lennay (she's Manti Te'o's fake girlfriend).

Didn't! Make the connection...went way over my blonde root dark head! And I hate to admit it publicly as we'll....thanks alot Brad.
--hide--
That he posted in the humor room should've been your first clue! (But I admit, he got me too!) laughing
Posts 1 - 10 of 94