Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jan 21st 2013 new
Praying
Jan 21st 2013 new

Praying

Jan 21st 2013 new

Praying

Jan 21st 2013 new
rosary
Jan 21st 2013 new

Praying rosary Prayers for your friend.

Jan 21st 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Jan 21st 2013 new

may God bless her!

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Mark-467523 said: I want to asked everyone to pray for a dear friend of mine who I met here on CM. She has been thro...
(Quote) Mark-467523 said:

I want to asked everyone to pray for a dear friend of mine who I met here on CM. She has been through so much and now is struggling to find a positive out come. She has overcome a lot in the past and has made great strides to be where she is now. She means a lot to me. I have tried to make her realize that she is doing the best she can and that is all anyone can ask of her. She has a good heart and deserve some good to come of this. Thank to everyone who helps me.

--hide--

Thank you for all your prayers! I will pray for all of you.

Jan 21st 2013 new

Mark, I will also keep your friend in prayer. The barren times can sometimes seem unending, having traversed such deserts myself, I am particularly concerned with others who may be experiencing difficulties that can wear heavily on their heart and try to drag them to despair and sorrow. Big hugs as well to your friend and you for caring. Lauren

Jan 21st 2013 new

Praying

Posts 11 - 20 of 39