Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

2013 NHL season

Jan 20th 2013 new
Good the lockouts over. Blues win 6-0 over the Red Wings! highfive Perfect for the Blues to score 6 goals since that was baseball Cardinal legend Stan Musial's number. Stan the Man just passed away.
Jan 20th 2013 new
(Quote) Tom-432657 said: Good the lockouts over. Blues win 6-0 over the Red Wings! Perfect for the Blues to score 6 goals since that was b...
(Quote) Tom-432657 said: Good the lockouts over. Blues win 6-0 over the Red Wings! Perfect for the Blues to score 6 goals since that was baseball Cardinal legend Stan Musial's number. Stan the Man just passed away.
--hide--
hissyfit
Jan 20th 2013 new
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:
--hide--
My poor Wings .... sad Ah well, it's only one game.
Jan 20th 2013 new

[quote]Tom-432657 said: Good the lockouts over.

I am so excited that hockey has (finally) started for this season. I was worried we would lose the whole season. My Lightning are off to a good 1-0 start!! biggrin

Jan 20th 2013 new
--hide--

raspberry
Jan 20th 2013 new
(Quote) Megan-611125 said: (Quote) Tom-432657 said: Good the lockouts over. I am so excite...
(Quote) Megan-611125 said:

I am so excited that hockey has (finally) started for this season. I was worried we would lose the whole season. My Lightning are off to a good 1-0 start!!

--hide--

Welcome to the forums Megan! wave
Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Megan-611125 said: (Quote) Tom-432657 said: Good the lockouts over. I am so excited ...
(Quote) Megan-611125 said:

I am so excited that hockey has (finally) started for this season. I was worried we would lose the whole season. My Lightning are off to a good 1-0 start!!

--hide--
GO TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING GO!!!!

Jan 21st 2013 new

Rangers off to a rough start, but still 46 games left to make a statement!

Jan 21st 2013 new

My Wild are 2-0. Great opening night 4-2 win over the Avs and a 1-0 shutout of the Stars last night. We have Nashville tomorrow night to finish off a 3 game homestand to open the season. It's my first game of the season, so I'm excited to be there cheering on our new arrivals Parise and Suter!

Welcome to the State of Hockey!

Jan 22nd 2013 new
Blues now 2-0 for the season as they beat the predators 4-3 in a shootout! highfive

Go Blues!
Posts 1 - 10 of 200