Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

prayers, please

Jan 22nd 2013 new

I might have Secondary Raynaud's Syndrome -- my fingers turned pure white and lost all feeling today at work after being briefly exposed to cold and it took a while to get the color and feeling back after holding them under very warm running water for 5 minutes or so --the nurse diagnosed it and we looked it up on line in the office and it all fits. Since I developed it 'later in life' and have been experiencing some symptoms of tingling and los of feeling over the last year, it could be linked to other health problems, which couldbe the real problem. 99.9% of the time I'm fine, so hopefully I can get treatment to keep it under control or from getting worse, if it is truly Raynaud's. I'm just very scared. And since I have to be in the coolers at work a few times every day handling cold foods, I might have to move to a different position or job.

Jan 22nd 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying rosary hug

Jan 22nd 2013 new

Praying hug theheart

Jan 22nd 2013 new

Prayers acending. Praying

Jan 22nd 2013 new
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: I might have Secondary Raynaud's Syndrome -- my fingers turned pure white and lost all feeling today at wo...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

I might have Secondary Raynaud's Syndrome -- my fingers turned pure white and lost all feeling today at work after being briefly exposed to cold and it took a while to get the color and feeling back after holding them under very warm running water for 5 minutes or so --the nurse diagnosed it and we looked it up on line in the office and it all fits. Since I developed it 'later in life' and have been experiencing some symptoms of tingling and los of feeling over the last year, it could be linked to other health problems, which couldbe the real problem. 99.9% of the time I'm fine, so hopefully I can get treatment to keep it under control or from getting worse, if it is truly Raynaud's. I'm just very scared. And since I have to be in the coolers at work a few times every day handling cold foods, I might have to move to a different position or job.

--hide--
My sister has the disease...no treatment for her. She just makes sure she bundles up ESP feet and hands. She has an exercise routine that keeps her cardio in check. She has had it for about 10 years or so and will turn 56 this year. Good luck and keeping you in my prayers. Eileen
Jan 22nd 2013 new

Praying rosary

theheart

Jan 22nd 2013 new

Many prayers for you Dove theheart

When it eventually gets warmer out, gloves are still needed when it's under 50 degrees if I can recall correctly.

Jan 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: I might have Secondary Raynaud's Syndrome -- my fingers turned pure white and lost all feeli...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

--hide--

Rachel, I know this is real to you and if you are scared, that is your reality right now. I was diagnosed with Raynaud's in high school. I am now 44 and at some point over the years I stopped having the full white, blue red spectrum of colors and reactions. Raynauds never changed my ife. Take a deep breath and remain calm. Stress can aggravate any medical condition.

Jan 22nd 2013 new
Prayers for you!
Jan 22nd 2013 new
Thank you all so very much for your prayers!! I so appreciate them! This is probably not just Raynaud's because of it being later onset -- I have a friend whose friend has had several fingers and toes amputated from complications of my probable type. Hence my fear!
Posts 1 - 10 of 32