Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: That he posted in the humor room should've been your first clue! (But I admit, he got me too!)
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: That he posted in the humor room should've been your first clue! (But I admit, he got me too!)
--hide--

You are right Zoom.....got me too.

Jan 21st 2013 new

Brad,

As you are new here I will give you the best possible advice. Pass the beautiful women over to me as this will save you much time and effort. No, no -- Do not thank me! Your happiness is my reward.

:')

NC Jim

Jan 21st 2013 new
(Quote) Jim-149694 said: Brad, As you are new here I will give you the best possible advice. Pass the beautiful women over to...
(Quote) Jim-149694 said:

Brad,

As you are new here I will give you the best possible advice. Pass the beautiful women over to me as this will save you much time and effort. No, no -- Do not thank me! Your happiness is my reward.

NC Jim

--hide--
Thanks, Jim. I'm taking your advice and passing Lennay on to you. But I should warn you that I got a message from her former boyfriend (a football player at some Catholic school in the Midwest). He told me I should watch out because Lennay is beautiful but doesn't have much substance. Brad
Jan 21st 2013 new
--hide--
Zoom,with your quick mind, I again don't feel so bad but you are right about the room!
Jan 21st 2013 new
(Quote) Brad-937504 said: Thanks, Jim. I'm taking your advice and passing Lennay on to you. But I should warn you that I got a message ...
(Quote) Brad-937504 said: Thanks, Jim. I'm taking your advice and passing Lennay on to you. But I should warn you that I got a message from her former boyfriend (a football player at some Catholic school in the Midwest). He told me I should watch out because Lennay is beautiful but doesn't have much substance. Brad
--hide--
Yup! You will fit right in.
Jan 21st 2013 new

Well, gosh. If I were beautiful it would be a good match.

Does she have a sister? An evil twin? That would be nice.

Just a reminder to the fellas out there. ... Little girls are the devil! And sometimes it seems like they make up half the population so watch out!

Again, it is probably best to route them to me for safe handling.

NC Jim

Jan 22nd 2013 new
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Yup! You will fit right in.
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Yup! You will fit right in.
--hide--
I hope so. Obviously, I was joking about Lennay, the fabricated California woman. But I am curious whether people have found what they were looking for on CM.
Jan 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Brad-937504 said: I hope so. Obviously, I was joking about Lennay, the fabricated California woman. But I am curious whethe...
(Quote) Brad-937504 said: I hope so. Obviously, I was joking about Lennay, the fabricated California woman. But I am curious whether people have found what they were looking for on CM.
--hide--
Well it turns out I was looking for a guy named, Brad, from ME, age 62, and a nice sense of humor.

Welcome, I thought you'd never get here. wink laughing laughing rose wave

Jan 22nd 2013 new
(Quote) Brad-937504 said: I hope so. Obviously, I was joking about Lennay, the fabricated California woman. But I am curious whether peopl...
(Quote) Brad-937504 said: I hope so. Obviously, I was joking about Lennay, the fabricated California woman. But I am curious whether people have found what they were looking for on CM.
--hide--
Brad, I do believe that there are many success stories here on CM. if you look on one of the forums, I believe there are stories and Donna, the moderator, has a long list of couples dating and married a lot of them being LDR's. I didn't know what that meant for the longest time being the dunce I am but you, being the jokester that you are have probably already figured it means long distance relationships. Personally, I haven't been here all that long, maybe a few months, but there are a lot of kind, funny, caring and prayerful people. It seems like people come and go and then come back as far as I can tell because there is a draw of commonality. Were you expecting a short answer? Eileen
Jan 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Well it turns out I was looking for a guy named, Brad, from ME, age 62, and a nice sense of humor...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Well it turns out I was looking for a guy named, Brad, from ME, age 62, and a nice sense of humor.

Welcome, I thought you'd never get here.

--hide--
.....sittin' in a tree...first...

Posts 11 - 20 of 94