Our fearless leader Brian wrote an article awhile ago that just popped up on the blog, which I read for the first time today. I wondered what you all thought about his six reasons as to why you are not getting a response. To read the whole article: www.catholicmatch.com
Otherwise the bottom line of the six are:
1. No established etiquette for online communication
2. Online daters are hasty and use the shotgun approach (meaning they contact people they might not in "real life" - not like a shotgun wedding! )
3. We are more critical online - gotta look hot or daters say "NOT"
4. People are unrealistic in regard to who they initiate contact with
5. Sometimes the chemistry is off
6. Not all members are paid subscribers - so they can't respond!
Do you think Brian is spot on? Or are other factors in play?