Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Singles discussion related to wedding planning, engagement, and married life should be posted in this room.

Saint Valentine is patron saint of love, young people, and happy marriages.
Learn More: Saint Valentine

10 Steps to a Stronger Family

Jan 18th 2013 new

A friend of mine wrote this article and I thought it was FANTASTIC! I love the creative ideas for building a strong family:

www.austincnm.com

I loved the weekly family meeting (number 8) and "do something crazy" (number 3). I hope someday to have a fun, healthy, holy family like this biggrin

Are there any fun traditions or plans you have for yours?

Jan 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Sarah-901988 said: A friend of mine wrote this article and I thought it was FANTASTIC! I love the creative ideas for...
(Quote) Sarah-901988 said:

A friend of mine wrote this article and I thought it was FANTASTIC! I love the creative ideas for building a strong family:

www.austincnm.com

I loved the weekly family meeting (number 8) and "do something crazy" (number 3). I hope someday to have a fun, healthy, holy family like this

Are there any fun traditions or plans you have for yours?

--hide--

Visit extended family as often as you can.

Jan 22nd 2013 new
Good article. Reading together is definitely something families rarely do anymore. I think that's a great suggestion. Thanks for the article and may you be blessed in 2013!
Feb 3rd 2013 new

Great article, I really like reading together, doing service projects, actually I like them all. They are all great ways to bring families closer together.

Posts 1 - 4 of 4