Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

US Soccer or MLS

Jan 22nd 2013 new

Anyone here fans of US Soccer or MLS? If so like see if we can get a thread going!

Feb 25th 2013 new

Season starts Saturday! Eddie Gaven is a traditional Catholic.

Feb 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-926612 said: Season starts Saturday! Eddie Gaven is a traditional Catholic.
(Quote) Edward-926612 said:

Season starts Saturday! Eddie Gaven is a traditional Catholic.

--hide--

I thought maybe he was i've seam if take off some Catholic neckless before or druning games. It's cool to finely hear that wink So are you a Crew fan Edward?

Feb 26th 2013 new

He wears a scapular under his jersey. More info; www.ncregister.com

I like the Crew but being in Orlando I grew up watching the minor league teams here and also the defunct Tampa Bay Mutiny. We have Orlando City here and we get to see them play a ton of MLS teams (including the Crew, Union, Impact, etc. this year in addition to international teams like Bolton, Newcastle, Stoke City, and Fluminese of Brazil).

What team in MLS do you like?

Feb 26th 2013 new
wave I'm not into MLS, but last season I did go to see the local minor league team, the Pittsburgh Riverhounds. They were playing at a high school in the Pittsburgh area. This year they are moving into a brand new stadium right on the riverfront which, from photos I've seen, will have a spectacular view of downtown.
Feb 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-926612 said: He wears a scapular under his jersey. More info; www.ncregister.com.

He wears a scapular under his jersey. More info; www.ncregister.com

I like the Crew but being in Orlando I grew up watching the minor league teams here and also the defunct Tampa Bay Mutiny. We have Orlando City here and we get to see them play a ton of MLS teams (including the Crew, Union, Impact, etc. this year in addition to international teams like Bolton, Newcastle, Stoke City, and Fluminese of Brazil).

What team in MLS do you like?

--hide--

Thanks for the article, nice piece on Eddie. Orlando City, that's the team that moved from Austin, right? I like New England, I'm hoping we are going to have a strong team this year, from what i saw in the preseason we should be pretty good, but who knows?

Feb 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: I'm not into MLS, but last season I did go to see the local minor league team, the Pittsburgh Riverho...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: I'm not into MLS, but last season I did go to see the local minor league team, the Pittsburgh Riverhounds. They were playing at a high school in the Pittsburgh area. This year they are moving into a brand new stadium right on the riverfront which, from photos I've seen, will have a spectacular view of downtown.
--hide--

It's good to here minnor league teams are getting stadiums now too. San Antonio's is building a 7,000 seater for this season. You should give MLS a shot it's not the best league in the world but it's fun and it's growing.

Feb 27th 2013 new

Hey Edward! Riverhounds! Orlando plays them a couple times this year. Great to hear about the stadium.

Yep, Austin moved here a couple years ago. They brought over the coach and some of the players that are still here from the Austin days.

Feb 27th 2013 new

New England needs to get a good year. They've been down so many years. I remember the golden days when guys like Harkes, Twellman, Ralston & Brown (who also played for Tampa Bay), Lalas, Heaps (current coach), DEMPSEY, etc. all played there.

Feb 27th 2013 new
(Quote) Edward-926612 said: Hey Edward! Riverhounds! Orlando plays them a couple times this year. Great to hear about the stadium.

Hey Edward! Riverhounds! Orlando plays them a couple times this year. Great to hear about the stadium.

Yep, Austin moved here a couple years ago. They brought over the coach and some of the players that are still here from the Austin days.

--hide--
Nice to meet a fellow Ed. As I like to say, two Eds are better than one. wave laughing
Posts 1 - 10 of 14