Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

It's all about you..

Jan 23rd 2013 new

Leaving Religious Practice and Spirituality aside because I think those should be a given..

What are a few things about you that you think would attract a man/woman to you? Let's hit your high points.. wink

I love to bake..I was always the family cookie baker growing up.. Chef

I can keep you in hats.. Tartan Beret

I love to give little gifts that mean something to us.. present

Jan 23rd 2013 new

LOVE love love this thread Donna!

Lets see, I thoroughly enjoy volunteering and would love to share that piece in life with another,
My kids found out recently that I used to draw and paint but they don't know I used to make wonderful soups, which would go perfectly with this frrrrrigid spell we are having!

Jan 23rd 2013 new
(Quote) Donna-83441 said: Leaving Religious Practice and Spirituality aside because I think those should be a given.. What are a fe...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

Leaving Religious Practice and Spirituality aside because I think those should be a given..

What are a few things about you that you think would attract a man/woman to you? Let's hit your high points..

I love to bake..I was always the family cookie baker growing up..

I can keep you in hats..

I love to give little gifts that mean something to us..

--hide--
The title caught my eye because my sister's favorite saying us "it''s all about ME"! My friends say I am a good cook and they like it when I share>> I am honest...not that people always like what I might say...don't ask me if I like that outfit if you aren't prepared for the answer>>>> I am intuitive and perceptive so be prepared>>>> I am inquisitive but open to answering questions as well.
Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: The title caught my eye because my sister's favorite saying us "it''s all about ME&quo...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: The title caught my eye because my sister's favorite saying us "it''s all about ME"! My friends say I am a good cook and they like it when I share>> I am honest...not that people always like what I might say...don't ask me if I like that outfit if you aren't prepared for the answer>>>> I am intuitive and perceptive so be prepared>>>> I am inquisitive but open to answering questions as well.
--hide--

I love the topic, Donna! I'm a great crockpotter! And I am honest and kind.

Eileen, does my butt look fat in these jeans?!?! wink laughing Chelle

Jan 23rd 2013 new

I have a goofy sense of humor biggrin And I'm a fairly decent cook! If someone needs a new mug (or beer stein mischievous ) I can make one in my studio!

Cat

Jan 23rd 2013 new

How about being 'devoted'? I'm very devoted to the practice of our Catholic faith, of course, but also I'm very loyal to family and friends. After getting married at age 16 and being married to the same wonderful man for 32 years, I think I've proved I'm a 'keeper'!

I'm thrifty, love to be outside and grow and care for things...flowers, veggies, animals.

I love life and our country (at least the country it once was...)

My artistic/musical/poetry side, my compassion and looking for the good in others, rather than the bad, attracts and draws others to me, I am told. (oh, oh...trying to remain humble here). I try to see Christ in others (though sometimes I have to dig a bit!) and hope they see Him when they look in my eyes.

My sense of humor, friendliness and smile gets good practice DAILY after raising five children and owning my own business for twenty years...customer satisfaction is my priority, so I'm a 'pleaser'.

Last, but not least, I judge how successful my day has been by how many people I made smile...

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Tracy-929496 said: How about being 'devoted'? I'm very devoted to the practice of our Catholic faith, of...
(Quote) Tracy-929496 said:

How about being 'devoted'? I'm very devoted to the practice of our Catholic faith, of course, but also I'm very loyal to family and friends. After getting married at age 16 and being married to the same wonderful man for 32 years, I think I've proved I'm a 'keeper'!

I'm thrifty, love to be outside and grow and care for things...flowers, veggies, animals.

My artistic/musical/poetry side, my compassion and looking for the good in others, rather than the bad, attracts and draws others to me, I am told. (oh, oh...trying to remain humble here). I try to see Christ in others (though sometimes I have to dig a bit!) and hope they see Him when they look in my eyes.

My sense of humor, friendliness and smile gets good practice DAILY after raising five children and owning my own business for twenty years...customer satisfaction is my priority, so I'm a 'pleaser'.

Last, but not least, I judge how successful my day has been by how many people I made smile...

--hide--

Somebody didn't read the instructions. mischievous scratchchin Religious practice is a given in this thread.. All the other stuff is okay wink

I identify with thrifty.. I'm queen of the thrift shops.. Almost every stick of furniture I own has either been given to me or purchased at a second hand store of some kind.

Jan 23rd 2013 new
(Quote) Chelle-924354 said: I love the topic, Donna! I'm a great crockpotter! And I am honest and kind.Eileen, does ...
(Quote) Chelle-924354 said:

I love the topic, Donna! I'm a great crockpotter! And I am honest and kind.

Eileen, does my butt look fat in these jeans?!?! Chelle

--hide--
Chelle, that is funny you should ask that question. At Christmas, my son and his girlfriend came over and we were taking pictures. I laughed my head off because my middle son has a purple therapy ball (pretty big as he sits on it) and it looked like it was attached to my butt! I had the pic on my phone so I sent to Chris with the text saying "do these jeans make my butt look like a big purple ball?" He sent me a text saying only you would laugh at something that stupid. I would send you the pic but not for all of CM to see for sure. I told him he better not YouTube it! Eileen
Jan 23rd 2013 new
(Quote) Tracy-929496 said: How about being 'devoted'? I'm very devoted to the practice of our Catholic faith, of course, but a...
(Quote) Tracy-929496 said:

--hide--
Just wondering I'd your city is an Indian name.
Jan 23rd 2013 new
I really don't talk like that. This iPad sticks words where they don't make any sense and not only that but when I type in paragraphs, it makes it all one big paragraph. It drives me nuts!
Posts 1 - 10 of 92