Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

01/23/2013 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Just wondering I'd your city is an Indian name.
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Just wondering I'd your city is an Indian name.
--hide--

The biggest building in the center of town is Umbarger Show Feed and Seed.. It's a grain elevator.. A member of the family is also the head of the Indiana National Guard..

Here's the Wiki page.. en.wikipedia.org

01/23/2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: Leaving Religious Practice and Spirituality aside because I think those should be a given..
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

Leaving Religious Practice and Spirituality aside because I think those should be a given..

What are a few things about you that you think would attract a man/woman to you? Let's hit your high points..

I love to bake..I was always the family cookie baker growing up..

I can keep you in hats..

I love to give little gifts that mean something to us..

--hide--

The facts of life are all about you! (strong female contralto singer)

01/23/2013 new

I love to bake, cook and keep a nice home.
I love to plan parties and meals. I love to read and discuss what I am reading.
I am a musician and artist. I love to teach these things to others and
I care about people and like to extend that care to them.
I love to exercise and try to achieve balance of activities in my daily life.

01/23/2013 new

I believe women should be well-dressed so would strive to keep a wife well-heeled.

I'm a light sleeper---more likely than not, I'd be up with babies and waiting on late teenagers.

I can do all of my own ironing; Uncle Sam even teaches you to iron things you would NEVER iron in real life.

I'm a reasonably good cook and can manage myself in the kitchen (other than cookies, there is some special skill to those!)

I'm somewhat intelligent and well-informed, so I can talk about a variety of subjects.

Staying in shape and my appearance are important to me so you won't end up with a heavy, bald husband.

I can sing you or any infant in the world (well, as long as they aren't colic-y) to sleep. . . .

I'm a romantic at heart beneath the high energy, high leadership potential exterior

01/23/2013 new
(Quote) Donna-83441 said: The biggest building in the center of town is Umbarger Show Feed and Seed.. It's a grain elevato...

The biggest building in the center of town is Umbarger Show Feed and Seed.. It's a grain elevator.. A member of the family is also the head of the Indiana National Guard..

Here's the Wiki page.. en.wikipedia.org

--hide--
Sounds quaint Donna. Very rural...did you have family there.
01/23/2013 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Chelle, that is funny you should ask that question. At Christmas, my son and his girlfriend came over a...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Chelle, that is funny you should ask that question. At Christmas, my son and his girlfriend came over and we were taking pictures. I laughed my head off because my middle son has a purple therapy ball (pretty big as he sits on it) and it looked like it was attached to my butt! I had the pic on my phone so I sent to Chris with the text saying "do these jeans make my butt look like a big purple ball?" He sent me a text saying only you would laugh at something that stupid. I would send you the pic but not for all of CM to see for sure. I told him he better not YouTube it! Eileen
--hide--

Oh, Eileen, you are hilarious! I laughed right out loud when I read that. I'll send you a private message and include my personal email. I would love to see it, if you want to send it to me. I absolutely promise that it will go no further than my computer! You really made my day!! Thanks, Chelle

01/23/2013 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Sounds quaint Donna. Very rural...did you have family there.
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Sounds quaint Donna. Very rural...did you have family there.
--hide--

My family is all in Northern Indiana.. We have three towns here all in a 10 mile radius that I consider my stomping grounds..Greenwood, which is where I lived from 1985-1999.. Bargerville (tinytown) and Franklin the county seat.. I have lived in both of these towns but mostly Bargersville because I love that little town.. It's very quiet. I can walked the dog in the yard at 1am and feel safe.. It's also close to my home parish..All my kids graduated from a school that has a Greenwood address, but Bargersville is halfway in the same system.. Franklin is the county seat.. Maybe 15,000 people..

01/23/2013 new

my nature is to be optimistic, happy and friendly. i love to garden and being outside. i have a sense of humor, and love to laugh out loud!

01/23/2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: My family is all in Northern Indiana.. We have three towns here all in a 10 mile radi...

My family is all in Northern Indiana.. We have three towns here all in a 10 mile radius that I consider my stomping grounds..Greenwood, which is where I lived from 1985-1999.. Bargerville (tinytown) and Franklin the county seat.. I have lived in both of these towns but mostly Bargersville because I love that little town.. It's very quiet. I can walked the dog in the yard at 1am and feel safe.. It's also close to my home parish..All my kids graduated from a school that has a Greenwood address, but Bargersville is halfway in the same system.. Franklin is the county seat.. Maybe 15,000 people..

--hide--

You are a country girl. I grew up in the city but now live in a little town. The private street at the back of my subdivision is home to a quarter horse farm and I love to look out over my deck rail on a beautiful day (no matter the season) and see the horses, smell the hay but could do
without the manure!!!!

01/23/2013 new
I love to bake....except for people's birthday's. I have this thing where I can stack cakes all the time unless it is a birthday. Andrea's third birthday cake split in thirds.....thank goodness for the snow storm that year.

I love to cook ESP for parties. I used to cook lots of food for my son and his friends. I remember on e he found out I was making one of my home made pizzas. He may have been five at the time, and he invited Bonnie(Evonne) and her baby sister over to try my pizza. He thought it was neat having a Mom who liked to cook.

I do crochet and cross stitch.... I did a cross stitch of Saint Francis of Assisi prayer for my Mom a long time ago....
Posts 11 - 20 of 92