Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Hello ladies, I was just curious if any have posted any photos of themselves with their children onto their profiles?? I need to know if it is a good idea or not to do so since I haven't yet for safety reasons.

01/23/2013 new

That is personal preference.. I have pictures of my grandchildren on mine.

01/23/2013 new

Hi Michelle, great question. My daughters are in my profile pictures and they are teenagers, dressed appropriately of course. The one picture I have with my young niece & nephew, they are blocked out. I would question putting pictures up on any other dating site, but I have never had a problem with CM.

01/23/2013 new

Ok I feel a little better so far but does age matter? They range from 11 yrs down to 2 yrs....that is comforting to know that you have not had any problems on CM. By the way, how do you block out the faces?

01/23/2013 new

I leave all the technical "stuff" to my 14 year old! She blocked out the faces for me...:o)

As far as age, I guess that's a personal preference. I was hesitant at first to post any pictures with anyone but me in them, but I have noticed that a of men post pics of their kids and families for that matter, which I think is a good thing. It shows you a little more about their life. :o)

Just my two cents !

God Bless & good luck in your search!

Posts 1 - 5 of 5