Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Hello ladies, I was just curious if any have posted any photos of themselves with their children onto their profiles?? I need to know if it is a good idea or not to do so since I haven't yet for safety reasons.

Jan 23rd 2013 new

That is personal preference.. I have pictures of my grandchildren on mine.

Jan 23rd 2013 new

Hi Michelle, great question. My daughters are in my profile pictures and they are teenagers, dressed appropriately of course. The one picture I have with my young niece & nephew, they are blocked out. I would question putting pictures up on any other dating site, but I have never had a problem with CM.

Jan 23rd 2013 new

Ok I feel a little better so far but does age matter? They range from 11 yrs down to 2 yrs....that is comforting to know that you have not had any problems on CM. By the way, how do you block out the faces?

Jan 23rd 2013 new

I leave all the technical "stuff" to my 14 year old! She blocked out the faces for me...:o)

As far as age, I guess that's a personal preference. I was hesitant at first to post any pictures with anyone but me in them, but I have noticed that a of men post pics of their kids and families for that matter, which I think is a good thing. It shows you a little more about their life. :o)

Just my two cents !

God Bless & good luck in your search!

Posts 1 - 5 of 5