Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Brad-937504 said: Thanks, Jim. I'm taking your advice and passing Lennay on to you. But I should warn you that I got a ...
(Quote) Brad-937504 said: Thanks, Jim. I'm taking your advice and passing Lennay on to you. But I should warn you that I got a message from her former boyfriend (a football player at some Catholic school in the Midwest). He told me I should watch out because Lennay is beautiful but doesn't have much substance. Brad
--hide--

That was priceless. laughing laughing laughing

Jan 23rd 2013 new
(Quote) Shara-929649 said: That was priceless.
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

That was priceless.

--hide--
Thanks, Shara. We try to do our best here in the Humor Room
Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Brad-937504 said: Thanks, Shara. We try to do our best here in the Humor Room
(Quote) Brad-937504 said: Thanks, Shara. We try to do our best here in the Humor Room
--hide--

Let me tell you that you are succeding at this.

I'm new on this site and I'm really enjoying reading your messages, they are refreshing and are helping me to get rid of my work stress. Thank you

Jan 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Josefina-674236 said: Let me tell you that you are succeding at this.I'm new on this sit...
(Quote) Josefina-674236 said:

Let me tell you that you are succeding at this.

I'm new on this site and I'm really enjoying reading your messages, they are refreshing and are helping me to get rid of my work stress. Thank you

--hide--

Thanks, Josephina. Laughter enriches our lives - and who needs work stress anyway?

Jan 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Brad-937504 said: I just joined CM yesterday and I've read so many posts from members who seem discouraged. My a...
(Quote) Brad-937504 said:

I just joined CM yesterday and I've read so many posts from members who seem discouraged. My advice is to stick with it. I've already gotten several messages from a beautiful California woman. Keeping my fingers crossed.

--hide--

He got me too!

Jan 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Brad-937504 said: I just joined CM yesterday and I've read so many posts from members who seem discouraged. My a...
(Quote) Brad-937504 said:

I just joined CM yesterday and I've read so many posts from members who seem discouraged. My advice is to stick with it. I've already gotten several messages from a beautiful California woman. Keeping my fingers crossed.

--hide--
Great to hear.Thanks for the encouragement

Jan 26th 2013 new

Mmmm, Portland...went on holidays there with my American girlfriend and her family when I was 15 and 16...good memories.

Enjoyed your optimism Brad and sense of humor. I was thinking, wow!!...that was quick...and it is sometimes suggested for the lady not to contact the man 1st...I thought perhaps you were just lucky. A good way to introduce yourself and get the conversation going.

Jan 26th 2013 new
(Quote) Donna-848472 said: Mmmm, Portland...went on holidays there with my American girlfriend and her family when I was 15 and 16...good ...
(Quote) Donna-848472 said:

Mmmm, Portland...went on holidays there with my American girlfriend and her family when I was 15 and 16...good memories.

Enjoyed your optimism Brad and sense of humor. I was thinking, wow!!...that was quick...and it is sometimes suggested for the lady not to contact the man 1st...I thought perhaps you were just lucky. A good way to introduce yourself and get the conversation going.

--hide--
Hi Donna. This thread started as an attempt at humor. In my original first post, I wrote that I received several messages from a California woman named Lennay - referring to the fabricated girlfriend of Manti Te'o. But the moderator deleted "Lennay" because he didn't realize it was a joke. So, there really wasn't a California woman sending me messages. However, after that I did begin corresponding with several very nice women - including one from California. So in the end, it has all turned out wonderfully.
Jan 26th 2013 new

Yes, that is great Brad...way to go!

Jan 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Brad-937504 said: Hi Donna. This thread started as an attempt at humor. In my original first post, I wrote that I received ...
(Quote) Brad-937504 said: Hi Donna. This thread started as an attempt at humor. In my original first post, I wrote that I received several messages from a California woman named Lennay - referring to the fabricated girlfriend of Manti Te'o. But the moderator deleted "Lennay" because he didn't realize it was a joke. So, there really wasn't a California woman sending me messages. However, after that I did begin corresponding with several very nice women - including one from California. So in the end, it has all turned out wonderfully.
--hide--

That gentlemen is how it is done. Take a note from a pro. clap clap clap Bow Bow Bow

Posts 41 - 50 of 94