Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Now that the Super bowl is almost here and Hockey is finally in full swoing who is your Hockey team.

MINE....

""LETS GO BRUINS""

01/23/2013 new

First!!!!

My hockey team .... as if you didn't know ...

01/23/2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Now that the Super bowl is almost here and Hockey is finally in full swoing who is your Hocke...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Now that the Super bowl is almost here and Hockey is finally in full swoing who is your Hockey team.

MINE....

""LETS GO BRUINS""

--hide--

First! GO UMD BULLDOGS bulldog ... college hockey

01/23/2013 new

Zoom Rolling Along wants to know why Mary Ellen always spells "wants" with an unnecessary apostrophe scratchchin

01/23/2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: First! GO UMD BULLDOGS ... college hockey
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

First! GO UMD BULLDOGS ... college hockey

--hide--

oops, second... but as they say, the last shall be first, or whatever that is laughing

01/23/2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: First! GO UMD BULLDOGS ... college hockey

First! GO UMD BULLDOGS ... college hockey

--hide--

I Force-fingered you Michael yoda raspberry

01/23/2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: First!!!!My hockey team .... as if you didn't know ...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

First!!!!

My hockey team .... as if you didn't know ...

--hide--

yeah, but my team has its own emoticon bulldog ... mischievous laughing

01/23/2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Zoom wants to know why Mary Ellen always spells "wants" with an unnecessary apostrophe
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

Zoom wants to know why Mary Ellen always spells "wants" with an unnecessary apostrophe

--hide--
Ummmm, eyebrow I didn't even know I did that. When I type in a few of the letter to Mary Ellen'd pub that comes up and I just click on it embarassed laughing laughing laughing laughing I will have to correct that the next time. embarassed

01/23/2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Now that the Super bowl is almost here and Hockey is finally in full swoing who is your Hocke...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

MINE....

""LETS GO BRUINS""

--hide--

watching the Bruins right now, ME ... the Rangers are leading, 3-2 in the third. Better get myself another blackberry iced tea and another cookie, and batton down the hatches for a wild ending to this game. Not a Minnesota Wild, mind you...

01/23/2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: watching the Bruins right now, ME ... the Rangers are leading, 3-2 in the third. Better ...

watching the Bruins right now, ME ... the Rangers are leading, 3-2 in the third. Better get myself another blackberry iced tea and another cookie, and batton down the hatches for a wild ending to this game. Not a Minnesota Wild, mind you...

--hide--
GO BRUINS!!!!! clap clap

Posts 1 - 10 of 94