Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 23rd 2013 new

Hm... :)

I am loyal and a hard worker.

I am artistic - I can sing, read music, paint, draw, cook, write (poetry, fiction, letters, papers, etc...),play the piano, swing dance, and I'm willing to try everything else.

I enjoy debating, but only for so long, and it's ok if I'm wrong as long as I understand why.

I like learning and trying new things.

I try to make life fun.

I like to laugh and make other people laugh.

I try to stay optimistic and not complain too much.

I budget and (mostly) stick to it.

I'm pretty frugal.

I can forgive and forget.

Jan 23rd 2013 new

I love getting a message about every 3 weeks...I never thought that I would spend that much money for an hours pleasure...it's almost the cost of monthly membership at the YMCA...I think the message therapist also enjoys it!

Jan 23rd 2013 new
Marketing self:

(This is a difficult assignment, Donna)

1. In my home, my rule is that I do the cooking, cleaning, supplying.

I don't expect men my age to do these kinds of chores, and don't want anyone to. This has nothing to do with appropriate roles, but simple because I have been trained by the best!!!, and can probably do the better job of it.

2. I am very lovable, and loving. The people in my life who I care about the most, know it.

3. I am trained for two careers: am independent, yet trustworthy, honest, and dependable.

4. I am easily pleased, but nobody's fool either

5. Most people say that I am fair

6. I am as happy at home watching a movie, as being outdoors, or at formal outings.

7. I do like nice things; but I don't expect others to buy those things for me.
Jan 23rd 2013 new
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I am just thankful I have so many memories of my son....I would gladly ride that ride a hundred more times...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

I am just thankful I have so many memories of my son....I would gladly ride that ride a hundred more times now if I could have time with him once more.....
--hide--
Awwww Brenda...you will meet again.
Jan 23rd 2013 new
(Quote) Chelle-924354 said: Oh, Eileen, you are hilarious! I laughed right out loud when I read that. I'll send you a pr...
(Quote) Chelle-924354 said:

Oh, Eileen, you are hilarious! I laughed right out loud when I read that. I'll send you a private message and include my personal email. I would love to see it, if you want to send it to me. I absolutely promise that it will go no further than my computer! You really made my day!! Thanks, Chelle

--hide--
Hi Chelle, Just got your message ...glad you got to laugh as much as I did! Eileen
Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Brad-937504 said: At the moment, I can't think of a single thing. but I would like to see Eileen's purple ball butt...
(Quote) Brad-937504 said: At the moment, I can't think of a single thing. but I would like to see Eileen's purple ball butt jeans picture.
--hide--

It's a classic!!! laughing laughing laughing

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: No way Jose! But I can't stop laughing every time I think of it. I am still waiting for Chelle'...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: No way Jose! But I can't stop laughing every time I think of it. I am still waiting for Chelle's comment,
--hide--

I'm still laughing Eileen!!! laughing laughing laughing

Jan 24th 2013 new

I can cook a great meal.

I can put on a very nice party.

I am wicked funny and will find the humor in just about everything happening around us.

Jan 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Pat-5351 said: ... I can put on a very nice party. ...
(Quote) Pat-5351 said:

... I can put on a very nice party. ...

--hide--

-as many CM members will attest.

Jan 24th 2013 new

I like this, let's hope some guys take notice of all us lovely ladies and our -wonderful- qualities :3

Face value: I love to clean and cook, I am great at finding events around town, but also plan movie/popcorn nights on the couch. I am easy-going but love debating. I am fun-loving, I can have fun in the car, at a nightclub, at the beach, in the city, in the wilderness, with your parents, with your boys, or just sitting at home.

And once you've got me...

I am thoughtful. If you are working late, I will hold everything to share it with you when you get back. I will remember if you don't like walnuts in your brownies, I will bring you your favorite drink after a long drive/day/flight, and I will wrap your gifts in your favorite color.

I am not presumptuous. I will be happy for you to have guy time, even if you cancel our date. I do not expect flowers or gifts or dinners, just your honesty. I won't undermine you, I won't live in a fantasy and I will work hard to fix problems and misunderstandings.

I will never make you eat the foods you hate, but will challenge you to try new ones! I forgive easily, will do anything to make you smile, and will let you fall asleep on me even if I'm uncomfortable.

Not sure if this is good or bad? :P If I like you, I will remember everything about you. I will remember what you ate on our first date, I will remember where we bought eggs together for the first time. I will remember your flight number and time that you told me months ago. I will remember what we talked about at 2pm on our 5th date, and what the name of our waiter was at the restaurant. And other such things. It can't be helped, I'm afraid :P

Posts 31 - 40 of 92