Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 24th 2013 new
(Quote) Chelle-924354 said: I love the topic, Donna! I'm a great crockpotter! And I am honest and kind.Eileen, does ...
(Quote) Chelle-924354 said:

I love the topic, Donna! I'm a great crockpotter! And I am honest and kind.

Eileen, does my butt look fat in these jeans?!?! Chelle

--hide--

eyepopping I thought those picts weren't allowed by the admin!
Jan 24th 2013 new
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: (Quote) Chelle-924354 said: I love the topic, Donna! I'm a great crockpotter! And I am hon...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said:
Quote:
Chelle-924354 said:

I love the topic, Donna! I'm a great crockpotter! And I am honest and kind.

Eileen, does my butt look fat in these jeans?!?! Chelle

Chelle, that is funny you should ask that question. At Christmas, my son and his girlfriend came over and we were taking pictures. I laughed my head off because my middle son has a purple therapy ball (pretty big as he sits on it) and it looked like it was attached to my butt! I had the pic on my phone so I sent to Chris with the text saying "do these jeans make my butt look like a big purple ball?" He sent me a text saying only you would laugh at something that stupid. I would send you the pic but not for all of CM to see for sure. I told him he better not YouTube it!

Eileen
--hide--

There is a pict somewhere on the net with people bouncing on pink therapy balls. The caption reads, "This is why you are not supposed to swallow your gum!"
Jan 24th 2013 new
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: There is a pict somewhere on the net with people bouncing on pink therapy balls. The caption reads, "T...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

There is a pict somewhere on the net with people bouncing on pink therapy balls. The caption reads, "This is why you are not supposed to swallow your gum!"
--hide--
That is cute.
Jan 24th 2013 new
(Quote) Helen-881220 said: my nature is to be optimistic, happy and friendly. i love to garden and being outside. i have a sense of humor,...
(Quote) Helen-881220 said:

my nature is to be optimistic, happy and friendly. i love to garden and being outside. i have a sense of humor, and love to laugh out loud!

--hide--

Forgot a claim about apple pies GRANNY SMITH.
Jan 24th 2013 new
Hard to answer under your conditions Donna. After facing all I did since 10/9/1995 my faith is so inter woven in me now I can't imagine how I could describe just earthly qualities?

I"M NOT A VERY IDEALISTIC CATCH FOR EARTHLY MATTERS> i do have a good sense of humor. Don't take things personally right off the bat. Learned it is better to forgive ASAP. Assume blame for errors. Have long arms for making you feel safe and secure when I hug. Don't see all that well so I'll never know how bif Eileen's purple butt is! Lveryhappy: Not afraid to tell the truth as I see it. Might be better to say as I understand it?

FIRM IN MY CONVICTIONS WHILE NOT CEMENTED IN THEM TO IGNORE WHEN FACTS SAY i was wrong.

Not afraid to serenade you.
Jan 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Chelle-924354 said: I'm still laughing Eileen!!!
(Quote) Chelle-924354 said:

I'm still laughing Eileen!!!

--hide--

Chelle, your post suggests that you've seen the picture. Kudos to Eileen for her williness, not only to laugh at herself, but for sharing the laughter with a friend.

Jan 24th 2013 new

you can sing? fyi... i can make a mean blackberry pie. there were wild blackberries growing around an old building, and they were sweet and huge. i just put cups of them in my pie shell, and they were magnificant. bet i could never do it again, bet i can't find those berries. now about those granny hwlens'!

send them with kool- aid, and i will make.

Jan 24th 2013 new
(Quote) Helen-881220 said: you can sing? fyi... i can make a mean blackberry pie. there were wild blackberries growing around an old bui...
(Quote) Helen-881220 said:

you can sing? fyi... i can make a mean blackberry pie. there were wild blackberries growing around an old building, and they were sweet and huge. i just put cups of them in my pie shell, and they were magnificant. bet i could never do it again, bet i can't find those berries. now about those granny hwlens'!

send them with kool- aid, and i will make.

--hide--

Just because I said I'll serenade DORSN'T mean I sing well! laughing Cat howling at the moon?
Jan 24th 2013 new
Excellent topic. I am concerned about others.I enjoy doing things with the people I love.I love to laugh.
Jan 24th 2013 new

Thanks Kevin! cloud

Posts 41 - 50 of 92