Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

So, are unpaid subscribers able to read all of the forums or only certain ones. Specifically, are they able to read the Women's Forum?

Thanks!

01/24/2013 new

Non-subscribing members can read the forums, with the exception of the restricted rooms. The Women's Discussion forum and Men's Discussion forum are only accessible to those with a current active subscription.

01/24/2013 new

(Quote) Debbie-696127 said: Non-subscribing members can read the forums, with the exception of the restricted rooms. The Wom...
(Quote) Debbie-696127 said:

Non-subscribing members can read the forums, with the exception of the restricted rooms. The Women's Discussion forum and Men's Discussion forum are only accessible to those with a current active subscription.

--hide--

Are there other Rooms considered to be restricted (other than Women's forum and Men's forum)?

01/24/2013 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: Are there other Rooms considered to be restricted (other than Women's forum and Men...
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

Are there other Rooms considered to be restricted (other than Women's forum and Men's forum)?

--hide--

Those are the only two restricted rooms.

01/25/2013 new

I was recently advised that as an Unpaid, I could POST in the Community room ONLY.
The questions needed to be about the function or features of the site.

I tried this ( posting in the Community rm) and that was not the case.
Have some New rules come into play or have been changed ( like in the past few-2weeks)?

I am now a paid member again, but I'd still like to know! Donna , Jerry ?

Thank you, Barbara

01/25/2013 new

(Quote) Barbara-740721 said: I was recently advised that as an Unpaid, I could POST in the Community room ONLY. The q...
(Quote) Barbara-740721 said:

I was recently advised that as an Unpaid, I could POST in the Community room ONLY.
The questions needed to be about the function or features of the site.

I tried this ( posting in the Community rm) and that was not the case.
Have some New rules come into play or have been changed ( like in the past few-2weeks)?

I am now a paid member again, but I'd still like to know! Donna , Jerry ?

Thank you, Barbara

--hide--

Non-subscribers can post a new topic in the Community Help room but they cannot reply in topics they did not start.

01/25/2013 new

Question was asked and answered. Locking this one.

Posts 1 - 7 of 7