Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

I would have not worried myself sick about things that never even came to pass.

I would have gone to college at 18 instead of 38.

I would have pursued a profession that made me glad to be alive instead of one that paid the bills.

I would have bought myself flowers, taken myself out to dinner, taken myself on vacation and bought myself Victoria's Secrets instead of waiting for someone else to.

01/24/2013 new

I would've finished my original plan of Art education.. I would've loved that.. I've HATED nursing for 28 years..

I could be here all day discussing do overs.. weeping

01/24/2013 new
There was the pretty young lady who sat across the room from me in a couple of my college classes-- she was notable for wearing a skirt to class. Maybe I should have asked her out or at least tried to sit closer to her. But back then I was scared as a church mouse even to say "boo" to anyone much less go out of my way to be noticed. She was also a year older than I was, which when one is 20 means lots more than it does when one is 50 or even 70.
01/24/2013 new

I would have told my high school sweetheart, when he tried to win me back, the truth ... that I did love him. I was trying to set him free because I was confused.

01/24/2013 new

I would have asked my HSSH to marry me- might have been a mistake...
she is a nurse faint

01/24/2013 new
(Quote) Donna-83441 said: I would've finished my original plan of Art education.. I would've loved that.. I've HATED nursing f...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

I would've finished my original plan of Art education.. I would've loved that.. I've HATED nursing for 28 years..

I could be here all day discussing do overs..

--hide--
I love nursing and would have gone to school to get my RN after I graduated from LPN school.// I would have kept a diary of life with my kids so I could relive all the funny and imaginative things they said and did that I have forgotten. I especially would like to remember my oldest's imaginary friend's name.// I would like to relive my wedding day because it was the best party I ever went to.// I will have to revisit this thread again. Eileen
01/25/2013 new

I would have become a skating choreographer instead of an attorney.

01/25/2013 new
-I would have tried harder to not be shy, (an awful lot of life is lost in that way)

-I would continue to strive to be who I am, regardless of who others think that I should be, or what others are doing
01/25/2013 new
-I would have children (must be married to do that though, in my book)
01/25/2013 new

relax more
smell more roses
memorize more poems
read more classics
tell more jokes
experience more rainstorms
greet more sunrises
savour more sunsets
exercise more frequently
laugh more heartily
let go of the past