Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

March for Life 2013

Jan 25th 2013 new

Sisters and brothers,

Would you join me to pray for the March for Life that this mission to uphold the human life stands through even after this event. That each person make take a pledge to save lives especially of the unborn. We also pray that parents are more open to adopting babies, so that children of unwed parents have a loving home to grow in.

And for those who are nearby, please show your physical support: www.marchforlife.org

May His divine healing and forgiveness be upon parents who have gone through abortion.

rose Praying theheart

Jan 25th 2013 new

Praying

Jan 25th 2013 new
Jesus protect and save the unborn; protect and save their mothers. Hail Mary full of grace The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
Jan 25th 2013 new

Praying rosary

Jan 25th 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying

Jan 25th 2013 new

theheart rose rosary As we celebrate 40th anniversary of Roe vs Wade, keep in mind how Moses spend 40 yrs in desert, 40 days Jesus spend in desert, this is the year of the Blessed Mother 2013

I bind this rosary for those who contemplate or had an abortion, medical community, and most especially those in authority ~ judges and politicians for their conversation and consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary and Sacred Heart of Jesus.

We ask this through the intercession of the Immaculate of Mary and Name of Our Lord Jesus Christ. May our loving St. Joseph protect the unborn as he dutifully protect Our Blessed Mother Mary and Our Lord Jesus with all the angels. rosary rose theheart

Jan 25th 2013 new
theheart rosary
Jan 25th 2013 new

Dear Lord Jesus, please open the hearts of those in our land who are considering abortion and of our government leaders who can help to reverse Roe v. Wade. Send the Holy Spirit to all of us to inspire us to do whatever we can to stop this massive loss of life. Reverse the selfishness of our culture to turn away from the gift of life that You send us. Mother Mary please help to protect all newborn life coming into being! Thank you Mary and Jesus. Praying rose theheart

Jan 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Josephine-611497 said: Sisters and brothers,Would you join me to pray for the March for Life that this m...
(Quote) Josephine-611497 said:

Sisters and brothers,

Would you join me to pray for the March for Life that this mission to uphold the human life stands through even after this event. That each person make take a pledge to save lives especially of the unborn. We also pray that parents are more open to adopting babies, so that children of unwed parents have a loving home to grow in.

And for those who are nearby, please show your physical support: www.marchforlife.org

May His divine healing and forgiveness be upon parents who have gone through abortion.

--hide--

I'm going to a March for Life in Austin featuring author of Unplanned, Abby Johnson, who used to run an abortion clinic until she had a change of heart after watching an ultra sound of a baby fighting for it's life. It is also featuring our govenor, Rick Perry, who just defunded Planned Parenthood in Texas. Later I'm going to a Right to Life speghetti dinner at my Church. The profits will go to a local charity that helps pregnant women.

Jan 25th 2013 new
Genie, That is a wonderful prayer. God bless you. God bless the unborn and their mothers and fathers. John
Posts 1 - 10 of 20