Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

We had 9 M & 8 W at Carrabba's on 1/4/13 at 2 tables.

Some of what occurred at my table...

1 - One guy said if you get married, make sure both of you are working. If only the man is working, when he gets home tired from work, the woman might be anxious to go out and do something. Not that he wouldn't have the energy, but w/ only one paycheck, there might not be enough $$$ to go out and do something.

2 - A guy had been married by a Justice of the Peace who was also the local IGA grocer. When the wedding ceremony was over, the groom asked the Justice what he owed, and the Justce said Nothing unless you want. The bride elbowed the groom, and the groom gave the Justice $10.00.

3 - A widow voiced concern on being able to trust a new suitor.

4 - A Lady Minister asked that we have the 2/1/13 at the same place we had our Dec 2012 Dinner...so ...

At Hamburg Johnny Carino, Friday, 2/1/13, 6:30pm

Attending 4 M & 0 W...

Bernard, Pete, Vernon and Bob.

Should be many more to follow. Go 94 Go.

Jan 5th 2013 new

Attending 4 M & 2 W ...

Bernard, Pete, Vernon, Bob, Patti, and Diane (new).

Jan 6th 2013 new

Attending 5 M & 2 W ...

Bernard, Pete, Vernon, Michael, Bob, Patti, and Diane (new).

Jan 17th 2013 new

Attending 5 M & 3 W ...

Bernard, Pete, Vernon, Michael, Bob, Patti, MaryG, and Diane (new).

Jan 22nd 2013 new

Attending 6 M & 3 W ...

Bernard, Pete, Vernon, Michael, Charles, Bob, Patti, MaryG, and Diane (new).

Jan 25th 2013 new

Attending 6 M & 5 W ...

Bernard, Pete, Vernon, Michael, Charles, Bob, Patti, MaryG, Brenda 1, Brenda 2, and Diane (new).

Jan 25th 2013 new

Attending 6 M & 6 W ...

Bernard, Pete, Vernon, Michael, Charles, Bob, Patti, MaryG, Brenda 1, Brenda 2, Arlene (new), and Diane (new).

Jan 26th 2013 new

Attending 7 M & 6 W ...

Bernard, Pete, Vernon, Michael, Charles, Ken (new), Bob, Patti, MaryG, Brenda 1, Brenda 2, Arlene (new), and Diane (new).

Should be more to follow. Go 94 Go. Planning for 15 - 20 attendees, but w/ Valentine's Day near, we might have around 25 attend...tendency for people to be added within 2 days of the Event.

Jan 27th 2013 new

waveBob

I would love come - however I have an earlier commitment in Frankfort. I could not promise I could be there by 6:30 - but is it okay to stop by?

Jan 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Laurel-904204 said: Bob I would love come - however I have an earlier commitment in Frankfort. I could no...
(Quote) Laurel-904204 said:

Bob

I would love come - however I have an earlier commitment in Frankfort. I could not promise I could be there by 6:30 - but is it okay to stop by?

--hide--

As Father John at Seton said at today's packed 11:15 Mass ... There are seats up front, be like The Price Is Right, and come on down. Ask for "Bob's Group" when you arrive at Carino's.

See at Friday nite - thank you - Bob

Posts 1 - 10 of 14