Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

John is banned for egging on the lock.
Jan 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: John is banned for egging on the lock.
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: John is banned for egging on the lock.
--hide--
Meg is now banned for mentioning eggs, and making me hungry...

Jan 26th 2013 new
(Quote) John-913295 said: Meg is now banned for mentioning eggs, and making me hungry...
(Quote) John-913295 said:

Meg is now banned for mentioning eggs, and making me hungry...

--hide--

John is banned unless he fixes omelettes *cheese and vegetable please' for all.
Jan 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: John is banned unless he fixes omelettes *cheese and vegetable please' for all.
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

John is banned unless he fixes omelettes *cheese and vegetable please' for all.
--hide--
Meg is banned for thinking I can make a decent enough omelette to present to friends

and now I have to go out and buy eggs to practice.....

Jan 26th 2013 new
(Quote) John-913295 said: Meg is banned for thinking I can make a decent enough omelette to present to friendsand now I have t...

Meg is banned for thinking I can make a decent enough omelette to present to friends

--hide--

John is banned for not googling 'how to make a perfect omelette the first time --with the Ronco chopper hopper omelette maker-but wait, it makes ice cream too!" Problem solved. No practice required, John.
Jan 26th 2013 new

(Quote) John-913295 said: Meg is banned for thinking I can make a decent enough omelette to present to friendsan...

--hide--
John is banned for keeping enough eggs on hand to practice with. rolling eyes laughing

Jan 26th 2013 new
(Quote) Linda-624584 said: John is banned for keeping enough eggs on hand to practice with.
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

John is banned for keeping enough eggs on hand to practice with.

--hide--

Linda is banned for not seeing that John said he has to go buy eggs with which to practice. He doth not have the eggs in hand.
Jan 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Linda is banned for not seeing that John said he has to go buy eggs with which to practice. He dot...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Linda is banned for not seeing that John said he has to go buy eggs with which to practice. He doth not have the eggs in hand.
--hide--
Meg is banned for not realizing that Linda made a mistake....It was supposed to read, "NOT" enough eggs. (what, you can't read my mind?) laughing laughing

Jan 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Linda is banned for not seeing that John said he has to go buy eggs with which to practice. He dot...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

--hide--
Linda and Meg are both banned for being too witty so early in the morning and keeping me awake too long

Jan 26th 2013 new

(Quote) John-913295 said: Linda and Meg are both banned for being too witty so early in the morning and keeping me awake too...

Linda and Meg are both banned for being too witty so early in the morning and keeping me awake too long

--hide--
John is banned for not saying goodnight, sooner. Just so I won't be banned for the this same reason, I'm saying good night to all. Sleep with angels. angel angel hug hug hug

Posts 1 - 10 of 200