Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

01/26/2013 new

Linda's banned for making me think of "sleep with the fishes."

01/26/2013 new
Lina is banned for making us an offer we can't refuse.
01/26/2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Lina is banned for making us an offer we can't refuse.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Lina is banned for making us an offer we can't refuse.
--hide--

weeping zoom is banned to mentiioned this early "an offer we can't refuse" in bed of all places under the cover (Godfather ~ result a horse) weeping volunteer zoom and lina to prepare kindly a tray of goodies that smells heavenly.... rose Coffee bacon sausage cinnamon rolls w/frosting, pecans western omelet since john ran out of eggs and meg doesn't feel like to stir the pot! Its getting cold! trouble smile toiling all weeks need a little pampering to our heart content...

01/26/2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: John is banned for egging on the lock.
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: John is banned for egging on the lock.
--hide--

Meg is banned for locking a thread while I was asleep... 1:39 am CST??? faint

01/26/2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: zoom is banned to mentiioned this early "an offer we can't refuse
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

zoom is banned to mentiioned this early "an offer we can't refuse" in bed of all places under the cover (Godfather ~ result a horse) volunteer zoom and lina to prepare kindly a tray of goodies that smells heavenly.... bacon sausage cinnamon rolls w/frosting, pecans western omelet since john ran out of eggs and meg doesn't feel like to trouble toiling all weeks need a little pampering to our content...

--hide--

Genie is banned for making such a long banning post this early in the morning (well, early for me, that is rolling eyes) laughing

01/26/2013 new
(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Genie is banned for making such a long banning post this early in the morning (well, early for me, tha...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Genie is banned for making such a long banning post this early in the morning (well, early for me, that is )

--hide--
Michael is banned because the Red Wings beat the Wild last night. raspberry
01/26/2013 new
(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Meg is banned for locking a thread while I was asleep... 1:39 am CST???
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Meg is banned for locking a thread while I was asleep... 1:39 am CST???

--hide--

Michael is banned for pointing out how late I was up.

paper bag
01/26/2013 new
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Michael is banned because the Red Wings beat the Wild last night.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Michael is banned because the Red Wings beat the Wild last night.
--hide--

Michael is banned for discussing sports right now...I think Genie and I would like to discuss breakfast with all the fixin's. Genie, load pecans on those cinnamon rolls....
01/26/2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Michael is banned for pointing out how late I was up. paper bag
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Michael is banned for pointing out how late I was up.

paper bag

--hide--

Uh, oh... Michael has to ban himself again for yet another oops embarassed ... Michael is bannished back to his room, to not return anytime soon

01/26/2013 new
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Michael is banned for discussing sports right now...I think Genie and I would like to discuss breakfast with...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Michael is banned for discussing sports right now...I think Genie and I would like to discuss breakfast with all the fixin's. Genie, load pecans on those cinnamon rolls....
--hide--

Whoops, Zoom discussed the sports...Meg is banned for not yet being awake??
Posts 11 - 20 of 200