Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

01/26/2013 new
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Michael is banned for discussing sports right now...I think Genie and I would like to discuss breakfast with...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Michael is banned for discussing sports right now...I think Genie and I would like to discuss breakfast with all the fixin's. Genie, load pecans on those cinnamon rolls....
--hide--
Meg is banned for replying to me but banning Michael.
01/26/2013 new
(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Uh, oh... Michael has to ban himself again for yet another oops ... Michael is bannished back to his...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Uh, oh... Michael has to ban himself again for yet another oops ... Michael is bannished back to his room, to not return anytime soon

--hide--

Michael, it was a mistake. You can unban and come out now to play with your friends.
01/26/2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Michael is banned for discussing sports right now...I think Genie and I would like to discuss brea...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Michael is banned for discussing sports right now...I think Genie and I would like to discuss breakfast with all the fixin's. Genie, load pecans on those cinnamon rolls....
--hide--

Michael is doubly banned, even though it was Zoom talking about Sports so early in the morning. Michael must really be bannished at this point.

01/26/2013 new
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Meg is banned for replying to me but banning Michael.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Meg is banned for replying to me but banning Michael.
--hide--

Zoom is banned for keeping track of that.
01/26/2013 new
(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Michael is doubly banned, even though it was Zoom talking about Sports so early in the morning. Micha...

Michael is doubly banned, even though it was Zoom talking about Sports so early in the morning. Michael must really be bannished at this point.

--hide--

Yes, Meg is banned too. Just like me to eat and run.
01/26/2013 new
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Whoops, Zoom discussed the sports...Meg is banned for not yet being awake??
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Whoops, Zoom discussed the sports...Meg is banned for not yet being awake??
--hide--
Michael and I were both discussing sports .... Here's some coffee Coffee and you get a free pass this post, no ban while you wake up.
01/26/2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Whoops, Zoom discussed the sports...Meg is banned for not yet being awake??
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Whoops, Zoom discussed the sports...Meg is banned for not yet being awake??
--hide--

Michael is triply banned for not seeing this before double banning himself. That's three errors leading to self bans... a regular hat trick of self bans embarassed

01/26/2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Michael is triply banned for not seeing this before double banning himself. That's t...

Michael is triply banned for not seeing this before double banning himself. That's three errors leading to self bans... a regular hat trick of self bans

--hide--

Michael is self banned a fourth time for bringing up sports (hockey) again embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

01/26/2013 new
(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Michael is triply banned for not seeing this before double banning himself. That's three errors l...

Michael is triply banned for not seeing this before double banning himself. That's three errors leading to self bans... a regular hat trick of self bans

--hide--

Zoom is unbanned for my unban and the coffee and kindness; Michael is banned for being so hilariously funny. I didn't know I could laugh while still in a half asleep state.
01/26/2013 new
(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Michael is self banned a fourth time for bringing up sports (hockey) again

Michael is self banned a fourth time for bringing up sports (hockey) again

--hide--

Michael is banned for not talking about dancing.
Posts 21 - 30 of 200