Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

To win your true love

Jan 26th 2013 new

Being a hopeless romantic I love the movie Pride and Prejudice. Recently I saw on youtube the extent that Isaac was willing to go through to win the hand of his love Amy in their lip-dub proposal. So guys with Valentine's day quickly approaching what would you be willing to do to win a date (and possible the heart) of your valentine.

youtu.be

Jan 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Geri-535921 said: Being a hopeless romantic I love the movie Pride and Prejudice. Recently I saw on youtube the exte...
(Quote) Geri-535921 said:

Being a hopeless romantic I love the movie Pride and Prejudice. Recently I saw on youtube the extent that Isaac was willing to go through to win the hand of his love Amy in their lip-dub proposal. So guys with Valentine's day quickly approaching what would you be willing to do to win a date (and possible the heart) of your valentine.

--hide--

That was great... a veritable flash mob to back up the proposal. I think I want to marry the gal in the red dress heartbeat embarassed laughing

Welcome back to the forums, Geri, glad to see you again! wave

Jan 26th 2013 new

wow! my daughter Susy and I were in tears -- that's about every girl's dream.

oh -- and my youngest daughters thought the girl in red WAS my Susy -- it's so like her in looks and acting!

Jan 26th 2013 new

That is the stuff that dreams are made of faint Thanks for sharing, it truly was heart warming. Oh to be loved like that!!! lovestruck!

Jan 26th 2013 new
That is great! lovestruck!
Jan 26th 2013 new

Thanks for the welcome back Michael. Not sure how long I will stay but for now it is 6 months. Ladies I'm glad you enjoyed the video.

Jan 26th 2013 new

I would set off a bear trap with my nose.

Jan 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Tom-54311 said: I would set off a bear trap with my nose.
(Quote) Tom-54311 said:

I would set off a bear trap with my nose.

--hide--
HA HA HA...I did not see that one coming. clap thumbsup

Feb 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Geri-535921 said: Being a hopeless romantic I love the movie Pride and Prejudice. Recently I saw on youtube the exte...
(Quote) Geri-535921 said:

youtu.be

--hide--
Oh my gosh Geri! I cried through the whole ding dang thang! I am also a hopeless romantic and for that man to coordinate that and the time and rehearsal, how sweet. Although I would've faint halfway through the thing. smile Bow Dove cupid

Feb 10th 2013 new

Oh, rats!!! I thought this was a sweepstakes! weeping

Posts 1 - 10 of 10