Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

To win your true love

01/26/2013 new

Being a hopeless romantic I love the movie Pride and Prejudice. Recently I saw on youtube the extent that Isaac was willing to go through to win the hand of his love Amy in their lip-dub proposal. So guys with Valentine's day quickly approaching what would you be willing to do to win a date (and possible the heart) of your valentine.

youtu.be

01/26/2013 new

(Quote) Geri-535921 said: Being a hopeless romantic I love the movie Pride and Prejudice. Recently I saw on youtube the exte...
(Quote) Geri-535921 said:

Being a hopeless romantic I love the movie Pride and Prejudice. Recently I saw on youtube the extent that Isaac was willing to go through to win the hand of his love Amy in their lip-dub proposal. So guys with Valentine's day quickly approaching what would you be willing to do to win a date (and possible the heart) of your valentine.

--hide--

That was great... a veritable flash mob to back up the proposal. I think I want to marry the gal in the red dress heartbeat embarassed laughing

Welcome back to the forums, Geri, glad to see you again! wave

01/26/2013 new

wow! my daughter Susy and I were in tears -- that's about every girl's dream.

oh -- and my youngest daughters thought the girl in red WAS my Susy -- it's so like her in looks and acting!

01/26/2013 new

That is the stuff that dreams are made of faint Thanks for sharing, it truly was heart warming. Oh to be loved like that!!! lovestruck!

01/26/2013 new
That is great! lovestruck!
01/26/2013 new

Thanks for the welcome back Michael. Not sure how long I will stay but for now it is 6 months. Ladies I'm glad you enjoyed the video.

01/26/2013 new

I would set off a bear trap with my nose.

01/26/2013 new

(Quote) Tom-54311 said: I would set off a bear trap with my nose.
(Quote) Tom-54311 said:

I would set off a bear trap with my nose.

--hide--
HA HA HA...I did not see that one coming. clap thumbsup

02/10/2013 new

(Quote) Geri-535921 said: Being a hopeless romantic I love the movie Pride and Prejudice. Recently I saw on youtube the exte...
(Quote) Geri-535921 said:

youtu.be

--hide--
Oh my gosh Geri! I cried through the whole ding dang thang! I am also a hopeless romantic and for that man to coordinate that and the time and rehearsal, how sweet. Although I would've faint halfway through the thing. smile Bow Dove cupid

02/10/2013 new

Oh, rats!!! I thought this was a sweepstakes! weeping

Posts 1 - 10 of 10