Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: (Quote) Linda-624584 said: Mike is banned for talking about baseball and hockey whe...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:
Quote:
Linda-624584 said:

Mike is banned for talking about baseball and hockey when clearly Meg had already banned you boys for talking about sports so early in the morning.

Linda is banned for thinking 9:09 am central time is early. I slept in late!!
--hide--

Linda is doubly banned, as it was 10:09 am Eastern time when she said it was so early in the morning faint

Jan 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Meg is banned so she is not late for work. If Meg is late to work, there will be no money to pay f...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Meg is banned so she is not late for work. If Meg is late to work, there will be no money to pay for the electricity to charge the laptop to play this game. Oh NO!!

--hide--

Meg is banned for bailing out on the banning game for something as boring as work... oh, wait, Michael should self ban as he was thinking of going into work for a bit this morning himself embarassed

Jan 26th 2013 new
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: (Quote) Michael-76823 said: Meg is banned for suggesting a dance before breakfast M...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:
Quote:
Michael-76823 said:

Meg is banned for suggesting a dance before breakfast

Michael is banned for not understanding that while one fixes breakfast, one can cha cha or tango.
--hide--
Or you can do the twist like Kirsten Dunst and James Franco in Spider-Man 3 youtu.be
Jan 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Linda is doubly banned, as it was 10:09 am Eastern time when she said it was so early in...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Linda is doubly banned, as it was 10:09 am Eastern time when she said it was so early in the morning

--hide--
Mike is banned for thinking Linda knows or cares what time she post's her bans. wink faint rolling eyes laughing laughing

Jan 26th 2013 new
(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Mike is banned for thinking Linda knows or cares what time she post's her bans.
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Mike is banned for thinking Linda knows or cares what time she post's her bans.

--hide--
Linda is banned for an unnecessary apostrophe tongue
Jan 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Linda is banned for an unnecessary apostrophe
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Linda is banned for an unnecessary apostrophe
--hide--
Zoom is banned for not realizing I was simply adding a little "sumpin extra" to my post. wink laughing laughing rolling eyes hug

Jan 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Zoom is banned for not realizing I was simply adding a little "sumpin extra" to my post...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Zoom is banned for not realizing I was simply adding a little "sumpin extra" to my post.

--hide--

smile Linda is about time to add something to her tempting smile maybe it is about time we stir the pot! Its getting cold! the brew in here !!! think we should enjoy cookie and Coffee when the going is getting hot.... laughing laughing laughing

Jan 26th 2013 new
(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Linda is about time to add something to her tempting maybe it is about time we the brew in...
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

Linda is about time to add something to her tempting maybe it is about time we the brew in here !!! think we should enjoy and when the going is getting hot....

--hide--
Genie is banned because Pacman snuck in and ate the cookies PacMan cookie
Jan 26th 2013 new

smile zoom is banned he lost out to pacman before getting those scrumptous white, chocolate and cherry cookies.... maybe meg is still stir the pot! Its getting cold! for those bbq ribs and steak ... getting perk up for tonight dancing discoball clap clap clap

Jan 26th 2013 new
(Quote) Genie-920495 said: zoom is banned he lost out to pacman before getting those scrumptous white, chocolate and cherry cookies.... m...
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

zoom is banned he lost out to pacman before getting those scrumptous white, chocolate and cherry cookies.... maybe meg is still for those bbq ribs and steak ... getting perk up for tonight dancing

--hide--
Genie is banned because she is too far away to make it here to Morgantown for square dance tonight sorry I would gladly unban you and ask you to be my partner otherwise!
Posts 41 - 50 of 200