Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Rumor or truth? My most memorable Valentine's Day or actually the one that comes to mind is when my boyfriend invited me over (now you can see how long ago this was) for dinner and had ordered a heart shaped pizza and had gone to Hallmark Cards and got one of those cute stuffed animals that sang a memorable song that I have since forgotten! Your turn.
Jan 26th 2013 new

My most memorable Valentine's day was in college. 1994 if I remember correctly. I was invovled with my university's chapter of Campus Crusade for Christ and they sponsored a Valentine's Dance. And it would be my first time asking a lady for a dance -- my friend Becky from Campus Crusade.

No photos exist of our actual dance (to my knowledge), but we did a photo in "dance pose" at the end of the night:

In

"In "dance pose" with my friend Becky after a Valen..."

This is the song we danced to -- "Unchain" by the Christian rock band Whiteheart:

www.youtube.com

The next day I bought Becky a rose as a thank you -- someone was selling them outside the cafeteria. rose

Jan 26th 2013 new
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: My most memorable Valentine's day was in college. 1994 if I remember correctly. I was invovled with my uni...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

My most memorable Valentine's day was in college. 1994 if I remember correctly. I was invovled with my university's chapter of Campus Crusade for Christ and they sponsored a Valentine's Dance. And it would be my first time asking a lady for a dance -- my friend Becky from Campus Crusade.

No photos exist of our actual dance (to my knowledge), but we did a photo in "dance pose" at the end of the night:

In

"In "dance pose" with my friend Becky after a Valen..."

This is the song we danced to -- "Unchain" by the Christian rock band Whiteheart:

www.youtube.com

The next day I bought Becky a rose as a thank you -- someone was selling them outside the cafeteria.

--hide--
I am happy that your story is the first Ed. That was sweet and and you are so thoughtful! Girls love flowers but I bet she told you so. I have to learn how to paste pics on a post. A picture says a thousand words.
Jan 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: I am happy that your story is the first Ed. That was sweet and and you are so thoughtful! Girls love fl...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: I am happy that your story is the first Ed. That was sweet and and you are so thoughtful! Girls love flowers but I bet she told you so. I have to learn how to paste pics on a post. A picture says a thousand words.
--hide--

The photos must be in your CM photo album. When composing a message board post, click the photo icon in the menu bar at the top of the message window. This will create a pop up window with thumbnails of your pictures. Click on the picture you want to put in your post. Then finish composing your message.

Posts 1 - 4 of 4