Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

The Magic of metal detecting

Jan 26th 2013 new

I have been an avid metal detecting enthusiast since 1982, I started hunting parks and schools for 2 years. I then discovered the fun and lucrativity in public beaches in San Juan and Isla Verde. I love to learn of history and talk tresure I have 6 detectors 2 waterproof and 4 earth units. I love the excercise the fresh air not to mention the historical things I have recovered over the years, I feel it is a tremendous presure alviator it is a shame there is no clubs here I know it is a great fraternity maker. Would you like to share with me about this marvelous hobby/ sport?

Jan 26th 2013 new
I have never gone metal detecting. I have 11 acres of prime hunting land...lots of great trees. I have been told that soldiers could have easily walked through my land coming from or going to Fort Donelson, TN, during the Civil War.

My land used to be TVA protected. If soldiers walked on my land, there is a good probability that there are artifacts here.
Jan 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Helen-450889 said: I have never gone metal detecting. I have 11 acres of prime hunting land...lots of great trees. I have b...
(Quote) Helen-450889 said: I have never gone metal detecting. I have 11 acres of prime hunting land...lots of great trees. I have been told that soldiers could have easily walked through my land coming from or going to Fort Donelson, TN, during the Civil War.

My land used to be TVA protected. If soldiers walked on my land, there is a good probability that there are artifacts here.
--hide--

That would be a really fun area to explore, Helen. You have to wonder what kinds of Civil War relics or other antiques you might find.

Posts 1 - 3 of 3