Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Jan 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Christine-894237 said: By 35... I would love to be married with kids. It would also be nice to be holier, funnier an...
(Quote) Christine-894237 said:

By 35... I would love to be married with kids. It would also be nice to be holier, funnier and better looking than I am now. A girl can dream, right?

--hide--

Christine, you are hysterical! and I love it! flower

By thirty five? I'm not typically a "goal setter" and so I tend to say that I'll just play it by ear. That said, some general things I'd love to do by thirty five: pay of all of my debt, marry and have 5 kids at least, settle down, travel to see all those friends I've been promising visits to, write a poem, learn to get up when my alarm goes off, quit work. wink A girl can dream, right? eyebrow

Jan 17th 2013 new

By the time I turn 35 I want to:

-Go on a Pilgrimage to Rome

-Find my vocation in life

-See the pyramids in Egypt

-Go on a Pilgrimage to the Holy Land again

-Visit the Incorrput body of St. John Vianney

-Find the man I am to marry (God willing)

Jan 26th 2013 new

Oh so many things! This reminds me of the lifetime movie 31 things before 31.

I want to travel to Europe - visit the Vatican and London and some other cool places.

I'd like to be married with kids

Be debt free (or close to)

NOT LIVE AT HOME

Have a new or newish car

Jan 26th 2013 new

If memory serves...I was under 35 when I first joined CM...(just look at the number next to my name)....

I still hold out hope for what I was hoping for back then.......to fall madly in love....

Jan 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Naomi-825244 said: By thirty five? I'm not typically a "goal setter" and so I tend to say that I'l...
(Quote) Naomi-825244 said:

By thirty five? I'm not typically a "goal setter" and so I tend to say that I'll just play it by ear. That said, some general things I'd love to do by thirty five: pay of all of my debt, marry and have 5 kids at least, settle down, travel to see all those friends I've been promising visits to, write a poem, learn to get up when my alarm goes off, quit work. A girl can dream, right?

--hide--

Thanks, Naomi! Best wishes on that whole "learn to get up when my alarm goes off" thing. I think you might be dreaming too big with that one... or at least, I would be!

Feb 1st 2013 new

End of 2014 I should have my bachelors in Theology; which I still have no clue what I'm gonna do with.

2015 I hope to travel to Egypt, work in Dubai, volunteer work in Africa, see more of Europe - I really wanna get back to Lourdes, maybe do the volunteer person thing there too.

2016 Will bring me to 35, hopefully I would have made a dent in the Masters for my primary career.

Of course, that plan is dependant on me not meeting a fella. If that happens the plan changes slightly, and is more open to interpretation. I'll still finish the BaTheo, [I'm doing it distance learning so its not too irritating on my schedule]. Travel may be limited to a Honeymoon jaunt. Volunteer work in Africa will be depedant on whether Husband thinks its a good idea.

Then there's the issue of kids. I'm open to life, and as soon as I'm married I hope to start making new Catholics, I have no serious reason to avoid. If husband is on the same page, a kid or two by the time i'm 35 might prevent me poking about the Congo.

I'm one of these people with multiple plans, I'm not OCD about it, though.

Funny how it seems so far away, four years is a long time, but I know it goes fast. One moment I was starting secondary school as a chubby 13 year old, now I'm staring down the barrel of middle 30's hood as a chubby adult! [Grabs flab roll, my nuclear war survival kit right here, people].

Feb 12th 2013 new

By 35, I want to:

Have my doctorate in Theology or a related concentration Have gotten married and be working on kids Have traveled to at least 35 countries Have finally learned how to make a killer souffle Have a job teaching RCIA

I'm ambitious, but with God's help, I think I can do it!

Posts 21 - 27 of 27