Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Valentines fun!

Jan 27th 2013 new

cupid Who's going to have a party with friends? wave Who is going to get brave and ask someone out? scratchchin Who is wringing their hands over what to give as a token of affection? hug Who has clever gift ideas? Who has clever party ideas? party Let's not let Vaentines day be a drugde.... LET'S HAVE SOME VALENTINES DAY FUN! lovestruck!

Jan 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Loretta-678584 said: Who's going to have a party with friends? Who is going to get brave and ask someone out? Wh...
(Quote) Loretta-678584 said:

Who's going to have a party with friends? Who is going to get brave and ask someone out? Who is wringing their hands over what to give as a token of affection? Who has clever gift ideas? Who has clever party ideas? Let's not let Vaentines day be a drugde.... LET'S HAVE SOME VALENTINES DAY FUN!

--hide--
Here is a fun example... buy a box of those school box valentines and fill them out with (LOVE GOD) and give them to all the kids at the grocery store, take them around your apartment complex and slide them under all the doors, put them in your neighbors mailbox... Don't leave Charlie Brown out! hug

Jan 27th 2013 new

Some of my friends & I are getting together at a local winery. We decided to do this so no one was spending the evening alone.

Jan 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Elaine-525333 said: Some of my friends & I are getting together at a local winery. We decided to do this so no o...
(Quote) Elaine-525333 said:

Some of my friends & I are getting together at a local winery. We decided to do this so no one was spending the evening alone.

--hide--
AWESOME! A fewmonths ago someone from my parish hosted a wine tasting event. They did a fantastic job! There was a fee to participate. It was 10.00 and there were snacks and desserts. Lots of great people from my parish were there. It was a great event. I would love to host one of those one day! Good for you and your friends to get out and about and have some fun! if any of the local Ohioan folks wanted to join how would you feel about that? Do you think your friends would mind some tag alongs?

Jan 27th 2013 new

Well.. Since I have no Sweetie I'll be spending my Valentine weekend with some of the nicest people on earth at the Indy CM Chili Cook-off..See the Events forum for details. wink

Jan 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: Well.. Since I have no Sweetie I'll be spending my Valentine weekend with some of the nicest p...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

Well.. Since I have no Sweetie I'll be spending my Valentine weekend with some of the nicest people on earth at the Indy CM Chili Cook-off..See the Rvents forum for details.

--hide--
FANTASTIC DONNA! hey folks... if you can go to this event is is a wonderful group of people! I have met many of them. I totally suggest checking it out! The more the merrier right Donna? Have fun and tell the folks I said hi! unfortunately I can't make it this year. God bless all of those going!

Jan 27th 2013 new

No one wants to be my valentine this year sad weeping

Jan 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Loretta-678584 said: Who's going to have a party with friends? Who is going to get brave and ask someone out? Wh...
(Quote) Loretta-678584 said:

Who's going to have a party with friends? Who is going to get brave and ask someone out? Who is wringing their hands over what to give as a token of affection? Who has clever gift ideas? Who has clever party ideas? Let's not let Vaentines day be a drugde.... LET'S HAVE SOME VALENTINES DAY FUN!

--hide--

It is my birthday so who knows. My friends always do something biggrin party present

Jan 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: It is my birthday so who knows. My friends always do something
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

It is my birthday so who knows. My friends always do something

--hide--
Well that is FANTASTIC! You hve a reason to celebrate EVERY YEAR! I hope that you have a great birthday! Happy Biirrrrthday tooooo YYYOOOUUUU!

Jan 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: No one wants to be my valentine this year
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

No one wants to be my valentine this year

--hide--
This is what I'm hoping we will avoid Brian! So can you get some friends together? Can you buy some cheap valentines and pass them out? Giving is part of the fun! I hope that you have a great day and learn from this thread plenty of ways to make your day brighter!

Posts 1 - 10 of 37