Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: You must sign in before expressing interest in this event.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

I just want to ask, does having an interview in one's profile matter? How many of the ladies (or maybe the gents too) really answer them? How does that relate to finding one's match? Any thoughts?

01/27/2013 new
I love the creative, self-made ones with revealing options, especially with ones that leave one able to answer 'none of the above' or other 'open' helpful answer.

Yours was fun, even if I'm probably out of your age preference -- I like the fun of answering them and take them just because you went to the effort of creating them!
01/27/2013 new

(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said: I just want to ask, does having an interview in one's profile matter? How many of the ladie...
(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said:

I just want to ask, does having an interview in one's profile matter? How many of the ladies (or maybe the gents too) really answer them? How does that relate to finding one's match? Any thoughts?

--hide--

I like the interviews as it gives you a better feel for deciding to continue to message with the person or not. I usually give short emote or message answers to everyone but I find that if they answer my interview and I like their answers I might be more receptive to continued communication. As a woman I think that if a man takes the time to create an interview it shows that he is committed and serious about this process and that to me is a good sign. So put your interview out there and find a new mama for Siri. biggrin

01/27/2013 new

(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said: I just want to ask, does having an interview in one's profile matter? How many of the ladie...

--hide--

I like the interviews as it gives you a better feel for deciding to continue to message with the person or not. I usually give short emote or message answers to everyone but I find that if they answer my interview and I like their answers I might be more receptive to continued communication. As a woman I think that if a man takes the time to create an interview it shows that he is committed and serious about this process and that to me is a good sign. So put your interview out there and find a new mama for Siri. biggrin

01/27/2013 new
I really like the interview section...as long as you're not using the canned questions...they're a gateway to your personality.
01/27/2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: I love the creative, self-made ones with revealing options, especially with ones that leave one able to...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: I love the creative, self-made ones with revealing options, especially with ones that leave one able to answer 'none of the above' or other 'open' helpful answer.

Yours was fun, even if I'm probably out of your age preference -- I like the fun of answering them and take them just because you went to the effort of creating them!
--hide--
and I totally appreciate you taking the time to take the interview smile

01/27/2013 new

(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said: and I totally appreciate you taking the time to take the interview

and I totally appreciate you taking the time to take the interview

--hide--

That was long and thorough. Boy oh boy!!!!!. Siri is going to get a new mami very soon. biggrin

01/27/2013 new

Truly the best interview I've taken yet biggrin Since you put the challenge up here, I just had to go and check it out. Great questions, BTW - they give us gals a great sense of who you are as well as ask about us.

I'd give you a thumgs up, but I guess they don't have an emoticon for that.... laughing

01/27/2013 new

(Quote) Heather-294940 said: Truly the best interview I've taken yet Since you put the challenge up here, I just had to ...
(Quote) Heather-294940 said:

Truly the best interview I've taken yet Since you put the challenge up here, I just had to go and check it out. Great questions, BTW - they give us gals a great sense of who you are as well as ask about us.

I'd give you a thumgs up, but I guess they don't have an emoticon for that....

--hide--
Thanks Heather.

01/28/2013 new

--hide--
Well Kahirup: I enjoy answering the Ladies interview questions; i think some of them are a lot of Fun! I'am (always) 100% honrst with them; And they sometimes reply back asking me why i answered (her) that question like that? Then i e-mail her back why i did honestly so yeah i think its a way to " Break the Ice" Mike "peace"!!

Posts 1 - 10 of 46